Data Recovery from Bitlocker Encrypted Drive after Format
“I accidentally formatted my Windows hard drive after encrypting it using Bitlocker feature available on windows 7 and Vista. Even thought I used some software to recover the formatted encrypted hard drive, but I failed as the software fails to recognize the encrypted data. Please somebody save me from this disaster!!!”
Just calm down! This is not a strange disaster as many people often face this situation. Well, it is a fact that most of the software doesn’t recognize formatted data to be recovered if it has been encrypted. But, there is one special Bitlocker Encrypted Drive Data Recovery Software like SFWare Partition Recovery, which can easily recognize and recover data from formatted hdd that was encrypted with BitL.
Why Bitlocker Encryption Method?
It is very easy for the intruders to access all your files and other essentials present on your computer without knowing the password. So, the one and only solution to protect your data from being theft is encryption. If you are using Windows 7 or Vista, then Bitlocker is the suitable option to encrypt your files. BitLocker provides protection for all of your personal files, system files, as well as saved passwords on your drive, which is not possible with the help of any normal encryption feature.
What are the Other Reasons to Format an Encrypted Hard Drive?
Apart from accidental format, yet there are some reasons that are responsible for encrypted drive format. They are as follows
- It is possible that you may format the Bitlocker encrypted drive intentionally because of severe virus attacks or hard drive failures
- You may also sometimes purposely format the drive which has been encrypted by Bitlocker to improve the performance of your windows computer
- While Windows reinstallation, if you fail to follow the proper instructions, then there are chances for drive format
About SFWare Partition Recovery Utility!
SFWare Partition Recovery is such software which can be applied to perform data recovery from Bitlocker encrypted drive after format due to the reasons mentioned above along with accidental format. What’s more, this wizard has been recommended by experts and has widely accepted by most of the customers.
Moreover, the tool is well known for its simple user interface with advanced data restoring algorithms, which can scan the entire Bitlocker encrypted disk in minutes and helps in recovering the formatted data. Be it a FAT16 or FAT 32 or NTFS5, or even exFAT based file systems you are using on your encrypted hard drive, SFWare Partition Recovery can easily restores the files. One of the most important aspects about SFWare Partition Recovery is that if your hard drive has been encountered with some bad sectors, then it creates disk images for later retrieval of data.
Once done with the recovery process, you can use the decryption tools to decrypt the data protected by Bitlocker and can preview the restored files according to their name, size, type and date of creation.
How to Retrieve Files from Formatted Bitlocker Encrypted Disk?
- Download SFWare Partition Recovery and launch it
- A screen with "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" options will be displayed. Select “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option
- Choose the particular encrypted drive and click on “Next”
- Software will scan the entire drive and recover the files present on it
- Preview and save the recovered files on your desired location
Other Benefits of SFWare Partition Recovery
- Ability to restore files from all type of hard drive interfaces like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc
- Along with formatted data, supports restoring of, deleted, and corrupted hard drive partitions/ volumes from all the latest versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Data from non bootable hard drives, restore files from hard disk after formatting can also be recovered easily
- Save Recovery Session option avoids rescanning of the drive
- 24/7 technical support is available