Formatted BitLocker Encrypted Drive Data Recovery
“I accidentally formatted a BitLocker encrypted drive instead of formatting another drive on Windows. Worried about my data present in the drive, I tried using some software to restore all my files from the formatted drive. However, the software failed to get back data as the drive was BitLocker encrypted. Is there any software to recover data from formatted hard drive which is encrypted with BitLocker?”
Well, don’t worry. You are not the only one to face such a situation. Also, most of the recovery software is not capable of recognizing formatted data if it is encrypted. But there is one software which can recover data from formatted HDD which is encrypted with BitLocker – SFWare Partition Recovery software. This tool can easily recognize and also get back files from formatted drive that is BitLocker encrypted.
Tool to Restore Data from Formatted Drive Encrypted with BitLocker –
SFWare Partition Recovery software has advanced scanning algorithms which will scan and recover formatted data from BitLocker encrypted drive in a secure way. This tool comes with a user-friendly interface which makes the recovery process easy, even for a new user. Whether it is a FAT32, NTFS, or exFAT based file system, the application recovers files from it easily. When the recovery process is done, you can decrypt data protected by BitLocker using decryption tools.
The recovered data can be sorted based on file name, size, date, and type. SFWare Partition Recovery tool also supports data recovery from hard drive after format, drive which has turned RAW, is corrupted, crashed, and so on, in just few steps. Even files from formatted / reformatted partition, lost, deleted, corrupted partition can be restored.
How to Restore Data from Formatted BitLocker Encrypted Hard Drive?
- Download and install SFWare Partition Recovery software on your system. Launch it.
- A screen with "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" options will be displayed in the main screen. Select “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option.
- Choose the required BitLocker encrypted drive from which data has to be recovered, and click on “Next” button
- Software will scan the entire drive and recover files present in it
- Preview and save the recovered files on your desired location