Recover Files from Windows 7 after System Restore
System Restore sometimes leads to data loss from your Windows 7, if it is not carried out carefully. But, no worries with the help of SFWare Partition Recovery tool, you can restore your data lost by System Restore. To know how, read the article.
System restore is one of the options in Windows 7 that is used as a remedy at the time of system crash, Windows 7 hard disk failure, OS corruption, BSOD error and other related problems. It helps in restoring the computer to its previous version. However, it has one disadvantage i.e. after System Restore computer will function in accordance with the mode when it was backed up. The changes made after the backup will be erased from your Windows 7.
If you're the one who ended up losing files from Windows 7 system after System Restore, then this post will help you out in recovering lost files after system restore on Windows 7.
Solution to Restore Files After System Restore Windows 7- SFWare Partition Recovery: -
SFWare Partition Recovery is one of the good data recovery tools that will scan the system and find out the deleted files during system restore in Windows 7 system. This program is easy to use, and specially designed to recover deleted and lost data from the computer. You can also employ this SFWare Partition Recovery Utility to recover files after system restore on the different versions of Windows OS that includes Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10, etc. It also helps to retrieve files after accidental format, factory reset, failed Windows reinstallation or upgradation, etc.
Retrieve Files after System Restore from Windows 7 using SFWare Partition Recovery Tool:
- Download SFWare partition recovery utility on your desktop on which you want to get back files
- You have to choose "Partition Recovery" option and you will be prompted to next screen
- Next, select the disk from which you need to recover data and click on “Next”
- List of restored files will be in "Data View" and "File Type View"
- Reserve restored files on other storage device using “Save” option
More About SFWare Partition Recovery Tool: -
- Ultimate data recovery tool that will brilliantly recover files from system restored hard drive
- Embedded with excellent file recovery strategies, it recognizes and recover all the files, lost partitions, program files, etc. after system recovery
- Capable of recovering files after system restore Windows 7 and from various interfaces like SATA, IDE, SCSI, PATA, ATA, etc. that are damaged, formatted, reformatted or even dead and non-functioning
- Compatible with different versions of Windows Operating system
- Avoid restoring your Windows system without having the back of important hard drive data
- Use only an updated anti-virus software on Windows 7 computer to avoid harmful virus attack
- Always make use of powerful antivirus programs to remove threat from the Windows 7 computer