Restore Windows 10 Partition after Factory Reset
You decided to go for a factory reset as a means to solve performance issues, speed up your system, reset the system to factory settings, remove virus or malware or sell it to someone.
Whatever the reason may be, it is important to back up all your data before doing a factory reset. If you forgot to back up your files and are wondering is it possible to recover data after Windows 10 reset, do not worry.
Windows 10 Factory Reset Data Recovery:
SFWare Partition Recovery is a great tool to restore all the data after a factory reset. You can also restore data from non-bootable drives using this data recovery software.
Note that your files are not erased completely from the hard drive. Even though these files are not visible to you, the data within these files are still there on the drive. Only the address pointers of the files are removed. So, you can easily recover data after factory reset Windows 10 PC/laptops.
You can recover lost files after factory reset Windows 10 as long as you do not overwrite these files with new files. So, stop adding new files or using your Windows 10 hard drive until you recover deleted files after factory reset.
Steps to recover Windows 10 files after factory reset
- Download and install the latest version of SFWare Partition Recovery software.
- On the home screen, click on Formatted/Reformatted Recovery button.
- You can now see a list of all the drives. Select the appropriate one and click Next.
- The software begins to scan the entire drive. This will take some time depending on the hard disk.
- After the completion of scan, you can see all the recovered data through Preview feature.
- Once you purchase the software, you can Save the files to a destination folder of your choice.
SFWare Partition Recovery is a great photo recovery tool as well. If you are wondering how to retrieve deleted photos from Windows 10 system, the software aids you by explaining the recovery process in a few simple steps.
Features of SFWare Partition Recovery
- Recover files after factory reset Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or any other version.
- Performs file recovery on deleted, corrupt, formatted partitions/volumes.
- Supports restoration of data from non-bootable hard drives as well.
- Restores partition data even after system restore or reinstalling Windows operating system.
- Retrieves data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS, HFS+ file systems.
- Recovers files from inaccessible partitions on all versions of Windows operating system.
- You can restore only your required file types using Search option offered in the recovery wizard.
- Recover deleted or lost data from all storage devices like HDD, internal hard drive, SD card, memory card, USB flash drive etc.
- This hard drive recovery software offers you 24/7 free technical guidance.
- Once you purchase the software, you can save the selected files to a destination folder of your choice.