Laptop Hard Drive Data Recovery
"Hello all, I have lost my entire Laptop hard drive data due to my negligency. Yesterday night i was upgrading my system version, then i realized that i haven't taken the data backup so i cancelled upgradation. Due to this entire files and folder are deleted from Laptop disk. Please can anyone have solution for this problem? I really want to recover files from Laptop hard drive without losing any files"
Are you searching a solution for all the queries that are mentioned above? Or faced a situation of data loss from laptop hard drive because of other reasons? If then just calm down……loss of files from Laptop hard disk is one of the most dreadful feelings that you feel especially at the situation when you do not have the backup of important files. In this guide I explain you how to recover data from laptop hard drive with few simple steps. You can accomplish restoring Laptop hard drive files that are lost or deleted for any reasons with the help of proficient laptop hard drive data recovery software named as SFWare Partition Recovery Software.
Simplest method for recovering data from bad laptop hard drive:
- Download and install SFWare Partition Recovery software on your PC in order to restore files from laptop hard drive
- Run the software and choose “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” or “Partition Recovery” from the main screen
- Now select extended partition on the system from which you want to retrieve data and click on “Next”option
- Select the type of view and click on “Next” button
- Software starts scanning for restoring files from selected drive and displays the result in “Data View” and “File Type View”
- You can preview restored data on software wizard
- Save recovered data using “Save”option
Free Demo version:
SFWare partition recovery is designed with an useful feature of free demo version. You can use this demo version before using its full licensed version to evaluate its efficiency. If you find that this program is working fine and want to save the recovered file from laptop hdd then you can purchase this SFWare partition recovery tool with reasonable price to recover data from laptop hard drive.
Causes that are responsible for loss of files from laptop hard disk:
- Files preserved in the laptop hard drive will be lost / deleted when you accidentally delete the partition
- Loss of files lost due to partition corruption or files deleted due to partitioning errors while using third party partitioning applications
- Data stored in the laptop drive can be deleted / lost when the Operating System crashes because of improper shutdown, power surge or file system corruption or files deleted when we accidentally format the hard drive while reinstalling the Operating System
Other than the above mentioned reasons, you can find other factors that are responsible for loss of files from laptop hard drive. SFWare partition recovery tool helps in successful manner on how to get data from corrupted laptop hard drive in few minutes.
Valuable Features of SFWare Partition Recovery Software:
- Can be used over different Windows and Mac OS including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, etc. to recover files from Laptop hard disk
- Easily applied to restore files from different hard drives brands such as Seagate, WD, Adata, Sony, Samsung, Transcend, Dell, HP, etc.
- In addition, you can get back data from all popular laptop brands such as Acer, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung and many others on Windows desktop PC
- This program scans laptop HDD to find and extract all types of files like Microsoft Office files, audio files, video clips, pictures, RAW images, compressed files, emails, movies, games, etc from your laptop hard disk
- “Find” option provided by this program allows you to search files on the bases of size, name, file type, date
- You can recover data from a non booting operating system using this SFWare partition recovery tool in few clicks
- Strong ability to retrieve files from laptop hard drives SATA, IDE, SCSI, PATA and other USB drives like pen drives, memory cards, SD cards etc.
- Immediately stop using laptop disk after losing data
- After disconnecting, carefully handle laptop hard drive in order to prevent physical damage
- Always install a good antivirus application on your laptop hdd to scan and remove viruses from it