Recovering Data from NTFS Partition
“Due to severe virus attack I formatted my NTFS partition of my hard drive without maintaining any backup of files stored in it. Later I realized that I had stored few important files in that formatted partition. Please can anyone help me in recovering data from NTFS partition? Can I able to restore files from NTFS partition without any complication?”
Don’t panic as you can recover files from NTFS partition which you have formatted. Whenever you want to restore files and folder from deleted, formatted or reformatted partitions then you need one reliable and powerful tool which will easily restore files within few simple steps.
SFWare Partition Recovery Utility is the one of the powerful tool which will support you in restoring files from NTFS partition swiftly and easily. It is refined using latest technology by industrial extreme talented engineers. This tool is very handy and cost effective thus anyone can use it to get back data from NTFS without any professional help. It supports all type of hard drive partitions apart from NTFS. It works on read only mode thus does not alter any authetic content of the file, can ever restore files from IDE hard disk. This software is safe to install as it do not misuse personal information stored in system and is compatible to recover data from all latest versions of Windows OS including Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 respectively.
What are the Scenarios that lead to data loss situation in NTFS drive?
- Hard Drive Corruption: Due to hard drive corruption you might be unable to access any data stored in hard drive
- Bad Sectors: Bad sectors can also be responsible for loss of data from hard drive partitions
- Virus Infection: Due to harmful virus infection in hard drive may lead to loss of valuable files from NTFS partition
- Third Party Tool: When you use unsecure third party tool to split, extend or resize NTFS partition then there are possibilities of data loss situations
- Other Reasons: Other reasons which leads to hard drive failure is partition error, MBR corruption, file system error, improper system shut down and many others
No matter due to what reasons you have deleted or lost files, but with the help of SFWare Partition Recovery Application you can easily recover files from NTFS in a short interval of time. This tool is capable to recover any kind of files stored on NTFS file system without modifying its original content while restoring. One can feel safe to install this software as it is free from all kinds of threats.
Significant features of SFWare Partition Recovery:
- Supports restoring of files from all type of hard drive interfaces like SATA, SCSI, SAS, etc.
- Recovered files can be catagorized on the grounds of file size, name and file type
- Efficient in recovering files which omit Recycle Bin and files deleted from Recycle Bin
- Recover data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT partitions or drives
- One can add or edit the file signature which is not listed
- On the basis of file name, file type and date, files whose location is unknown can be found
- Restored files can be stored in any internal and external drives like CD/DVDs, memory cards, flash drives, etc
- Creates Disk Image to bypass bad sector present on hard drive while scanning entire drive
- Retrieved data can be viewed using “Data Type” option and “File Type View” option
- Using “Smart Scan” option you can avoid re-scanning when licensed version is used
Steps how to recover data from formatted NTFS partition:
- Download demo form of SFWare Partition Recovery software and then launch the software
- Main screen will exhibit "Deleted File Recovery" and "Lost File Recovery" option. Choose the appropriate option
- Quick searching of all drive takes place, NTFS drive and then click on "Next"
- Scanning takes place displaying deleted/lost files
- Choose the file to be recovered and the click "Preview" option
- To preserve the retrieved data, you have to purchase the licensed edition of this tool
- Keep additional backup for all your crucial files from hard drive to multiple storage devices
- Always terminate you Computer in a proper way
- Make use of secure third party tools
- Defrag your system at regular interval of time