IDE Hard Drive Data Recovery Software
"Hey….! I am suffering from huge data loss from my IDE hard drive, which I am using on my system for storage purpose. My IDE hard disk contains lot of images, songs, movies and most important documents related to my work. I am feeling very helpless because of this situation, to overcome from this problem I am looking for the tool that will recover data from dead IDE hard drive. Please can anybody recommend me the perfect IDE hard drive data recovery software using which I can easily get back data from IDE hard drive?"
The tool which you are looking for IDE hard drive data recovery is here. Yes, SFWare Partition Recovery is the most trusted recovery tool that is used to retrieve data from old IDE hard drive on Windows System and Mac PC. This application is so powerful in recovery process, as it is developed with complex code that will get data from IDE hard drive, which are deleted, lost, corrupt and inaccessible.
SFWare Partition Recovery tool is very useful to recover IDE hard drive data like image files, audio files, videos and other documents as well. It also supports recovering of data from NTFS, FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS5 and ExFAT file systems of Windows Operating System and FAT, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX of Mac Operating System.
SFware Partition Recover supports restoring of data from Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It also supports Mac OS like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc.
More features of SFWare Partition Recovery tool:
- Recovers data from damaged IDE hard drive in less time
- Supports recovery of crashed and boot failure IDE drives
- Allows you to recover data from formatted or reformatted IDE hard drive
- It also supports data recovery from SATA, SCSI and other removable drive like pen drives, memory cards etc.
- Comes with “Save Recovery Session” options that avoid re-scanning of same drive again
- Data recovered from the IDE hard drive can be saved on any of the external/ internal storage media
IDe Hard Drive Data Loss Reasons:
- Human Errors: This can happen when you accidentally delete any of the important files using "Delete" option or from command prompt, as a result of this, you may have to face the permanent deletion of the data from IDE hard disk
- Formatting/Reformatting: Sometimes users are forced to choose options either format the drive to change the file system or reformat drive to install new copy of Operating System, selecting any of these option will erase all the data from the hard drive
- Virus Attack: This is the most common reason, that cause users to lose the files from the IDE hard drive as files will get infected with harmful viruses, if better antivirus software is not uses on the system
- File System Corruption: This can occur when users attempt to change the file system that is either not supported or creating file system in improper way.
Procedural steps to employ SFWare Deleted File Recovery tool:
- Download SFWare Partition Recovery form the given Download buttons on your computer
- Install and run the tool. Now you can see the two main options from the main screen, "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" options
- Select "Partition Recovery" option to retrieve files from ide hdd. Click on "Next" option
- From next screen, select the drive from where you want to restore data and click on "Next"
- Software will scan selected drive for data recovery
- A list of restored data will be shown, you can view those files in "Data View" or "File Type View"
- Reserve the recovered data on a location other than scanned drive using "Save" option
- Always make use of updated antivirus on your system to protect data against harmful viruses
- Take consistent back up of all your vital data
- Always prefer to use trusted applications