How to Restore Photos from Formatted Flash Drive
“Recently while transferring files from my flash drive to computer, I accidentally formatted flash drive. Due to formatting I lost all my memorable pictures stored in it. Now I am facing severe data loss situation due to my negligence. I want to know is it possible to recover pictures from formatted flash drive? If it is possible, then in how can I can restore pictures from formatted flash drive? Please anyone suggest me some way. Thank you.”
Yes, you can easily recover pictures from formatted flash drive without facing any difficulties. This tutorial helps you to get an easy solutions on picture recovery from formatted flash drive.
Guide on recovery of pictures from formatted flash drive:
Install SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool and recover pictures from formatted flash drive becomes very easy and simple. This tool is especially designed to recover media files from all storage devices that are deleted on Windows or Mac. SFWare Digital Media Recovery tool not only recovers pictures but also restore all other media files like video, audio files, etc. It can be executed by all levels of users including the one with less technical knowledge. SFWare is an application that helps in restoring pictures from formatted flash drive with few simple mouse clicks.
Apart from these features, this tool provides you with costless demo version so that they can evaluate its capability of restoring deleted or lost images from formatted flash drive before purchasing licensed version. It provides people with 24/7 technical assistance to solve queries associated to SFWare products.
Some significant features:
- Ability of recovering and identify files of around 300 different file types
- Recovers file deleted from Recycle Bin when it exceeds it limited size
- By installing SFWare you can retrieve files that are erased using combination key or command prompt
- Capability to restore files on basis of its unique signature
- Creates disk image to neglect bad sectors
- Supports to do recovery of media files from all types of hard drive, USB drives, memory sticks, memory card types, iPods and many more
- Also supports recovery of files from all types of camera and camcorder SD card and even retrieve photos from formatted CF card, XD picture card, etc.
What are the common causes for Flash Drive formatting:
- Format Error: Sometimes you may encounter format error message when you connect your flash drive to system. This format error will ask you to format your flash disk. If you go with “YES” option then it will format your flash drive leading to loss of pictures or if you select “NO” option then you cannot access files stored in flash drive.
- Intentionally Formatting: Due to severe virus infection or to make free space you may intentionally format your flash drive without maintain any additional copies of important files and folders. Thus it cause loss of pictures from flash drive.
- Mistakenly Erasing: Its human tendency to commit some actions unknowingly. One such human error is mistakenly erasing files from flash drive.
Easy guide for retrieving pictures from formatted flash drive:
- Launch SFWare Digital Media Recovery Wizard and choose an option of “Deleted Photo Recovery”.
- Select formatted flash drive and software does scanning process. Preview recoverable photo files using “Preview” option.
- Finally save recovered photos to your preferable location by getting its full licensed version.
Precautions required to be followed avoid data loss situation:
- Keep additional copy of needed files
- Always keep backup before formatting your flash drive
- Properly connect your flash drive to system