Windows Program Files Recovery
While deleting unwanted files on your Windows system, you accidentally deleted Program files. Immediately you emptied Recycle Bin too without checking its contents. You realized the mistake only later when you were unable to launch few programs. They are important files and losing them is the last thing on your mind. Are the files gone forever?
Well program files are responsible for a large number of files to function properly. So if they are deleted or lost, then programs may not open, or even crash. But then you don’t have to worry too much, because there are quite a few solutions which can come handy during such situations. So if any program file is deleted or missing, and that program is not functioning properly, then before going ahead with installing the program again, try this out –
- Go to the folder where the particular program file was located
- Right click anywhere in that folder, click Properties and select Previous Versions option
- View the previous versions available. If the file was deleted recently, a version of the folder that includes this file will be present
- Click Restore to recover the program file
At times, this method doesn’t help, if the previous version wasn’t created. You need to download the program from the internet, or install using an installation CD. However, if you don’t like the idea of going through this process, then the next best thing to do is to rely on a Data Recovery software to get back program files.
Retrieve Program Files on Windows –
SFWare Partition Recovery software provides a quick and easy solution to restore deleted or lost program files on Windows system. You just need to run the tool, and add the file type or the signature to recover program files from Windows system. The application works well on all Windows OS versions, including Windows 10, to retrieve your program files.
Steps to Restore Program Files –
- Download and install SFWare Partition Recovery software on your Windows system
- Launch the tool, and select Partition Recovery option from the main screen
- Now select the drive from which program files have to be recovered, and proceed
- The software scans the drive to locate the files, and then lists the recovered files
- Preview the files, and save them on a preferred location
SFWare Partition Recovery tool not only helps to recover program files, but it also restores media files, ZIP files, Office files, etc., which are missing or erased from partitions. The utility will recover data from corrupted, formatted, inaccessible, or RAW partitions. It supports data recovery from hard drives, memory cards, flash drives, iPods, FireWire drives, etc. Even data from crashed hard drive, resized partition, and so on can be restored.