Recover Data from Hard Disk with Damaged OS
Being a regular user of computer, you might have definitely experienced with an issue of corrupt Operating System. If you come up with such kind of issues then your computer might become unbootable and throws different error messages signifying about OS corruption. When OS is damaged you will be unable to access any files from hard drive. It is the most frustrating moments while you end up with lose of all important files from hard drive because of OS corruption.
As this data loss issue on hard drive is unpredictable that when and how it takes place, you cannot prepare yourself for keeping an updated backup of important files. Once the OS is crashed then there are more chances for data loss at which it was installed. Reinstallation of OS completely erases out the files from the system hard drive. In such situations, you can try with an option of installing OS to other drive of your hard disk and restore files from corrupted drive. To do this you must have a free partition in your computer drive, in absence of free partition it can lead to data loss issue. Now it is essential to get an ultimate solution on how to retrieve data from hard drive with corrupt OS? This can be done if you opt for good and relevant third party partition recovery software.
Program to recover files from hard drive with corrupt OS:
SFWare Partition Recovery Tool can be applied to solve an issue of corrupt OS and recover files from hard drive without any hassle. This application is completely built with strong and powerful scanning algorithms. It works on read only methodology, therefore your original source file remains untouched and be safe while recovering files from hard drive with corrupt Operating System.
More information on SFWare Partition Recovery Tool:
- SFWare Utility has easy user interface. Due to this even a novice can recover data from hard drive with corrupt OS without facing any sort of difficulties
- You can restore unreadable data from different hard drive manufactures by Dell, WD, Seagate, Lexar, ADATA, Toshiba, Kingston, SanDisk, Imation, Hitachi and other brands
- Helps in extracting files like txt, doc, exe, ppt, pdf, xlsx, html, xml, jpg, etc from corrupt hard drive with ease
- If you have lost data due to bad sectors on hard drive then you can utilize this program for recovering files from bad sector hard drive by following simple steps
- This program has an ability to recover deleted, lost or missing partitions from formatted or reformatted partitions, damaged and crashed internal as well as external hard drives
- Allows you to recover data from file systems of HFS, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32
- After file recovery, SFWare program can identify the type of files with the help of its unique file signature
What are the causes for data loss?
- Registry file corruption
- Damaged file system
- Aged hard drive
- Conflicting Antivirus Software
- Bad sectors on hard drive
- Downloading faulty third party software
- Installation of incompatible OS
Let it any cause that leads to data loss from hard drive with corrupt OS, SFWare Partition Recovery Program is there for your help that recovers data successfully with ease.
Simple steps to retrieve data:
- Download SFWare Partition Recovery Software on your Windows or Mac computer
- Install and run the application. You get a main screen with two options, "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery"
- Now choose "Partition Recovery" option. You will be taken to next screen
- From that screen choose the drive from which you are restoring data and click on "Next"
- SFWare Program starts scanning the selected disk to recover data
- You get a list of recovered files which can be seen in "Data View" and "File Type View"
- If you want to save the recovered data then get its full licensed version and save on your desired drive using "Save" option