How to Restore Data from Sony Vaio Laptop
SFWare Deleted File Recovery Software posses 100% data retrieval rate and it is the most reliable app to retrieve data from Son VAIO laptop. This wizard is enriched with highly advance data recovery algorithms to perform rigorous scanning of Sony VAIO laptop drive in couple of minutes to get back deleted or lost files with ease. This tool is designed with user friendly graphical interface and extracts data completely without leaving single bit from Sony Vaio laptop.
Unique features of SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program:
- Smoothly works on different versions of Windows operating system to retrieve data from Sony VAIO laptop
- Easily recovers deleted files from SD card, XD card, MMC, CF card, hard drives (ATA, PATA, SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc) with utmost ease
- Other than recovering files from Sony VAIO laptop, this tool supports recovery of data from other brands like Samsung, Toshiba, Dell, HP, Asus etc. without any difficulty
- It is cost effective and will not alter the intact file during recovery process because it is read only data recovery software
- Completely restore files Sony VAIO laptops hard drives that are lost due to format, corrupt, damage or by any other cause
- Ability to retrieve data from FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 file system based drives
- Effectivey recovers files from hard drives (SATA/ PATA/ IDE), Flash drives (CF/ MMC/ XD/ SD), USB drives, etc.
- Exhibits an option to create Disk images of bad sectors present in the hard drive and then retrieves files from the disk images
- Offers preview option to view recoverable data prior to data restoration in order to evaluate the chances of data recovery
OS supported by SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool to recover data from Sony VAIO laptop:
- Windows Operating System versions include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, etc.
- Mac OS X includes Version 10.5 (Leopard), Version 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Version 10.7 (Lion), Version 10.8 (Mountain Lion) & Version 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Hardware Specifications needed by this utility are 1GB RAM, 50MB free space for installation and 32-bit or 64-bit system types
Situations where SFWare Deleted File Recovery Program is required to retrieve data from Sony VAIO laptop:
- Without having the proper backup of important files from Sony VAIO laptop if you format its drive then it results in complete erasure of files stored in it
- Unusual shutdown of the system while you are working on it might corrupt the HDD of Sony Vaio laptop and makes all the stored file inaccessible resulting in severe loss of files
- Occurrence of errors while repartitioning hard drive of Sony VAIO laptop can make you lose your vital data
- Inappropriate usage of the commands like cut and paste, “Shift + Delete” keys while deleting files, emptying Windows Recycle Bin folder can cause deletion of vital files from your Sony Vaio laptop hard disk
Guidelines to Evade Data Loss from Sony Vaio Laptop are as follows:
- Maintain complete backup of essential files on exterior memory so that it would be helpful to retrieve data from Sony Vaio laptop data easily in case of data loss
- Do not change the BIOS settings unnecessarily
- Make use of superior antivirus program to guard your Sony Vaio laptop from virus threats
- It is suggested to use of significant recovery software that is read only tool for recovery of data from Sony Vaio laptop drive
- Immediately shut down your Sony Vaio laptop if hard drive makes clicking sound
Inspite of following such precautions if you loss files and looking for the solution on how to retrieve data from Sony Vaio laptop then use this SFWare Deleted File Recovery Tool to get back all your files with ease.