Get Data Back from Damaged Hard Drive
"Hi, it was one of the bad days, where my hard drive which is connected on my system got corrupt due to sudden power failure. Due to this event, I had lost all the data that was present on that hard drive. It was containing huge files like images that are my favorites, songs that I collected with lot of effort and other important documents. As I cannot afford to lose those files, I tried all possible best way to recover data from a damaged hard drive, but unfortunately I could not succeed in this process. Now I am searching for software that will help me in recovering data from a damaged hard drive, can someone advise me the tool for damaged hard drive data recovery?"
Hold on…! As here is the world’s most trusted and recommended tool for recovering data from a damaged hard drive or crashed hard drives. Yes, SFWare Partition Recovery Utility is developed with the strong algorithm, which will easily get data back from damaged hard drive having interfaces like SATA, IDE, and SCSI. This recovery tool will retrieve file types like photos, audio files, videos and many other documents.
SFWare Partition Recovery tool which will teach you how to restore data from a damaged hard drive on Windows Operating System and Mac OS with ultimate ease. It supports all the latest Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc.
Other attractive features of SFWare Partition Recovery Software:
- Restores damaged hard drive in active moment
- It recovers data from corrupted hard drive formatted with FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS and NTFS5 file system on Windows OS and FAT, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX on Mac machines
- Get back data from hard drive which is either deleted, lost, corrupted or inaccessible
- Ability to perform corrupted or dead drive data from internal hard drive and external storage devices quite easily
- "Save Recovery Session" will help you to avoid rescanning of same drive
Common scenarios that leads to hard drive damage:
- Human Errors: As mistake are made by humans, these mistake can leads to errors when it comes to hard drive of the computer system. E.g. when users alter the registry of the system by knowingly or unknowingly cause a serious error and in-turn damage the hard drive.
- Sudden Power Failure: Due to sudden power failure while users is performing some task, due to this the hard disk might get affect and sometime even get damaged.
- Over Heating: When user is using system for long duration without suitable environment like no proper ventilation can make the hard disk, and overheated hard drive will get damaged.
- Manufacture Defects: This kind of problem often arise when the user start using new hard disk on their system, the hard drive which had not tested properly before delivering it to customer might get damage.
Procedural steps for corrupt hard drive data recovery:
- Download the application your Windows or Mac systems
- Install and run the tool, main screen will show you the two options, "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery"
- Select "Partition Recovery" option and then you will be taken to next screen.
- From next screen, select the drive from which you are restoring data and click on "Next"
- Software will scan selected disk to retrieve data
- List of restored files can be seen in "Data View" and "File Type View"
- Store recovered data on safe drive using "Save" option
Precautions to be taken to protect hard drive:
- Always provide better air flow to the system and avoid over heating
- Before purchasing new drive, always check for quality
- Never attempt to operate or repair the hard drive by yourself, small mistakes can lead to serious problems