Data Recovery from Corrupted Hard Disk
Huge amount of data is stored on a hard drive. So when the hard drive is damaged, it leaves you distressed. Just the thought of losing all your important documents, photos, video files, important business presentations, and other data from the hard disk is heartbreaking. There are various reasons behind a hard drive damage. Let’s see a few:
- Altering the registry of the system
- Overheating of the drive
- Any manufacturing defects
When the hard drive is corrupted, it is best to avoid using it until recovery is performed, because if files are overwritten by new data, then it is impossible to recover data from hard disk drive. In order to get back data from the damaged hdd use SFWare Partition Recovery software. It is a secure utility which restores entire files from the damaged hard disk with ease.
Recovering Data from Damaged Hard Drive:
SFWare Partition Recovery application scans the entire hard drive that is damaged to look for lost data and restores it quickly. A wide range of files like documents, spreadsheets, backup files, media files, zip archives, Office files, and so on will be recovered from the drive. The tool supports data recovery from various hard disk drive interfaces like SCSI, SATA, IDE, etc.
Apart from corrupt hard disk recovery, even data lost due to non-booting drives or accidental deletion of partitions can be restored by this software. It also supports recovering files from FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 partitions that are formatted or reformatted. Files from reformatted, inaccessible and crashed hard disks can also be retrieved.
Follow these Steps to Retrieve Damaged Hard Drive Data:
- Download and install SFWare Partition Recovery software on your PC or laptop
- Launch the application. Select Partition Recovery option.
- From the list of drives displayed, select the drive from which recovery has to be performed and hit Next
- The scanning process now begins. After scanning is completed, the recovered files are displayed
- View the files using Preview option and save them on a preferred location
- Do not attempt to repair the hard drive by yourself if there is an issue with it
- Make sure the hard disk doesn’t get overheated
- Check for the hard disk quality before purchasing