Restore Data after Drive Deletion
“Yesterday while managing partitions somehow I deleted ‘D’ drive of my laptop. Well, the deleted drive contained lots and lots of vital data regarding my project. After the overwhelming feeling of fear passed, I started to look for the data recovery tool. I tried with variety of commercial products to see if any of them could find the data lost due to drive deletion. But, nothing seemed to work. How can I restore data from deleted drive?”
Are you the one who faced similar kind of situation mentioned above and looking for a way to recover data from deleted drive? Well, when you suspect that any of the drive on your computer has been deleted, don’t perform any operations on the hard drive like extending or deleting any partitions until and unless data recovery is done using an efficient drive recovery tool by SFWare.
Application for Data Recovery from Deleted Drive
SFWare Partition Recovery is the most trusted program for restoring data from deleted drive. It has the caliber to retrieve photos, videos, office documents, music, program files and other kinds of files from formatted/re-formatted, corrupted, lost or deleted drive partitions. With this tool, users can restore data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+, and ExFAT based drives. Additionally, the software has simple and friendly user interface that makes deleted drive recovery process even more easy and effortless for any users even if they don’t have much computing skills. One of the most important aspects about SFWare Partition Recovery is that it creates disk images if drive has been encountered with some bad sectors, and later it will retrieve data from the drive.
Well, there are numerous reasons responsible for a drive deletion and few commonly experienced scenarios are described here:
- In order to upgrade their system or to resolve different application malfunction issues, often users need to re-install OS. While re-installing OS, users may select a drive to delete that results in huge data loss
- Sometimes, users may delete drive accidentally when trying to manage hard disk partitions with Disk Management Utility or other tool. Managing hard disk partitions include operations like partition re-sizing, re-partitioning, merging etc.
- Users might delete a drive with their intention. It happens when any drive gets inaccessible, corrupted or useless. To utilize drive space to store new data, users might delete such kind of drives
All of the above mentioned scenarios can be solved using SFWare Partition Recovery Application and the data from RAW hard disk can also be recovered easily in a short interval of time.
How to Recover Data from Deleted Drive?
- Download SFWare Partition Recovery and launch it
- Welcome screen contains three main options: "Recover Files", "Recover Photos", and "Recover Drives". Choose "Recover Drives" option
- A second screen with "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" options will be displayed. Select "Partition Recovery" option
- Choose the particular drive from which data is to be restored and click on "Next"
- Software will scan the entire drive and recover the files present on it
- Preview and save the recovered files on your desired location
Other Benefits of SFWare Partition Recovery Software
- Data from non bootable hard drives can be recovered easily
- Save Recovery Session option avoids rescanning of the drive
- Recovered data can be sorted out on the basis of file name, file size, file type and date of creation
- 24/7 technical support is available
- Supported Windows OS are: Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Supported Mac OS are: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Seirra)
- Regularly backup your valuable data
- Immediately stop adding data soon after the deletion of partition