Recover Deleted Partition Windows 10
“I felt really puzzled and helpless when I lost my partition from Windows 10 system. My friend deleted the partition from my Windows 10 computer by mistake when he was playing games. This morning when I restarted my PC, I was shocked to see that all the important files, contacts, folders which related to my job were all gone since the partition has been deleted. Now I need to know how to recover deleted partition Windows 10 system? Is there any easy way that can be followed for Windows 10 partition recovery process? If so, please suggest me a way out of this. Thanks!”
Windows 10 is the renowned computer OS released by Microsoft as part of Windows NT (New Technology) operating system family. This OS has received many positive reviews upon its original release. Like other OS, the hard drive on Windows 10 system can be divided into multiple logical sections called as partitions. Partitions can be created on this OS to keep all the files and folders in an effective manner so that it will be very easy to access further. Unfortunately sometimes you might lose such partitions from Windows 10 because of above mentioned issue.
Loss of partition is really a serious and terrible disaster for which suitable solution has to be carried out for partition recovery. On such situation make use of SFWare Partition Recovery Software to retrieve partitions from Windows 10. As this tool has user-friendly interface even a person with less technical back ground can understand recovery steps and recover partitions from Windows 10. This tool executes deep scanning of Windows 10 hard disk to locate the inaccessible partition. You can get back data from FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS, ExFAT formatted partitions including data recovery from RAW USB drive by following few simple steps.
Causes responsible for loss/deletion of partitions from Windows 10:
- If the partition turns RAW because of damaged file system after virus infections then you need to format the drive forcefully
- Existence of any kind of interruptions when performing repartitioning or resizing of existing hard drive can lead to unintentional deletion of partition
- Unplanned deletion of partition on Windows 10 to use disk space for new partition
- Usage of unreliable third party tool for partitioning / repartitioning
- Other factors like occurrence of formatting and reformatting errors, using unsecured defragmentation program in Windows 10 system drive, Operating System reinstallation, etc. can lead to loss of partitions from Windows 10
Loss of partition issues in Windows 10 can be easily resolved using SFWare Partition Recovery Program. It helps to retrieve partitions from different storage drives like USB drive, flash drives, external and internal hard drive, FireWire drives, etc. Will also help to restore partition from Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 operating systems.
Important features of SFWare Partition Recovery Utility:
- Compatible to recovering Windows 10 partition with all hard drive manufacturers like Samsung, SanDisk, Buffalo, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Imation, LaCie, Maxtor, Quantum, Iomega, Kingston, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend, Western Digital etc.
- Also helps in retrieving USB flash drive partitions on different popular brands such as Kingston, Transcend, HP, Lexar, Sony, Samsung, SanDisk, etc.
- Lost partitions on different types of hard disk such as SCSI, IDE, SATA, SSD, etc can be easily restored in matter of minutes
- This tool facilitates you with ”Preview” option so that you can view your retrieved file prior to restoration
- All the recovered files can be stored on any storage device
- This software enables you to resume scanning section by using “Save Scan Information” option. Therefore, you need not rescan the entire drive and restore at a later time after the initial scan using the scan information file
Steps to recover partition from Windows 10
- Download and install demo version of SFWare Partition Recovery Software on your Windows 10 system
- Open the software, select "Partition Recovery" option from the main screen
- In the second screen, select the partition from where you need to retrieve lost partition and click on "Next" option
- Software starts scanning process, after finishing you can see the recovered partition
- Double click on the files recovered to make sure whether the files are neatly retrieved or not
- If you're ok with the software outcome, then get the licensed version to activate full software and easily save the recovered files