With the advent of smartphones and cameras, no moment remains uncaptured. Hence losing those important pictures can be really painful. However, there are ways to restore deleted photos among which using a professional photo recovery software is the best sought one.
Common Scenarios where SFWare Photo Recovery Tool comes in handy:
- Accidental deletion of photos
- Photos lost due to interruption of transfer process
- Photos lost on camera SD card
- Switching off the camera during transfer of photos
- Accidentally deleting photos from the digital camera by pressing the Delete All button while previewing the photos
Is it Possible to Recover Deleted or Lost Photos?
When you accidentally delete or lose photos from your computer or an external device like camera, drones, smartphones, SD cards or USBs, they are not erased completely. The memory space used to store deleted/lost photos are marked as ready to be overwritten by the new data. Hence it is recommended to stop using your computer or external hard drive after you have lost photos. This will ensure the photos aren't overwritten and also increases the chances of photo recovery.
Be it accidentally deleting the photos or formatting the hard drive or pen drive containing pictures. Data loss is an inevitable situation that everyone of you would have come across.
There is a need of a trusted and tried method to recover lost photos from your computer. Hence we recommend SFWare Photo Recovery Software as recovery solution to all photo loss related issues.
Standout Features of SFWare Photo Recovery Software:
- Ensures quick recovery of lost and deleted photos, video, audio and other files
- Tailor made to recover photos that are deleted from Recycle Bin
- Supports recovery of more than 300 file types
- Recover lost / deleted photo, audio and video files from Windows 11 and older versions, Mac OS X 10.5.x and above including Sierra and High Sierra, Catalina, Mojave, Big Sur and Monterey
- Supports recovery of files from NTFS, APFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 partitions / volumes
- Supports recovery of more than 300 file types including-
o JPEG, PNG, GIF, RAW, TIFF, GIFF many more image formats
o MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, WEBM etc. video formats
o MP3, WAV, PCM, AIFF, AAC, RPS, OGG, etc Audio formats
- Supports recover photo from various camera formats such as
o Canon: CR2 /CR3/CRW from,
o EPSON: ERF,
o Fujifilm: RAF
o Kodak: K25 /KDC /DCR
o Nikon: NEF/ NRW
o Olympus: ORF
o Panasonic: RAW
o Sony: SR2/ARW/ SRF
o Mac: DNG, DJVU, PGM, Adobe EPS
o Windows: Adobe EPS
o Motorola and Intel: TGA, JPEG, TIFF
o BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, INDD, PSP, PCT, JP2, and other file formats.
Steps to Recover Photos using SFWare Photo recovery Software?
Download and Install SFWare Photo recovery software on your computer and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch the software, select from two available options Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos
- In the next screen, select the drive on which you want to perform deleted photo recovery or lost photo recovery and click on next to scan
- After completion of scan process the SFWare picture recovery software will list the recovered deleted media files in data view and file type view
- The tool also facilitates the preview of recovered photos
- If you are satisfied with the recovered deleted or lost photos you can activate the software and save the recovered photos on to desired location.
Home Screen with two options
Select Appropriate Drive and click on 'Next'
Scanning and Photo Recovery Process starts
Preview of recovered photos
Tips to avoid Photo loss:
- Protect your computer with a power backup to fight against power loss that can lead to photo loss
- Never remove the memory card abruptly from your camera while transfer process is in progress
- Always take a regular backup of photos from SD on camera. This will help you in situations of photo loss to recover deleted photos
- Do not eject the SD card from camera while it is on
- Always protect your computer on which you will connect the SD card.
- Supported Windows OS versions –Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Supported Mac OS X versions – OS X 10.5 (Leopard), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and OS X 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 12 (Monterey).
- Hardware Specifications: 1GB RAM (To run software), 50MB memory (free space for installation) and 32-bit or 64-bit
Operating System type