PST Repair Tool for Outlook 2007
Outlook 2007 is one of the innovative version of Outlook email client. It is embedded with numerous sophisticated features that includes highly interactive user interface. It helps in keeping all mails, notes, messages, tasks, calendars, etc in PST file of Outlook which is the foremost data storage file. Since it is the main repository file of Outlook application, if any issues occur you face inaccessibility issue with data stored in PST files.
Common Outlook 2007 PST file and error codes
- “.pst file got corrupt”
- “PST file exceeded the maximum size allowable”
- “Outlook cannot find your Outlook PST file”
- "Outlook.pst cannot be accessed - 0x80040116"
- "An unknown error has occurred. 0x80040119"
- "An unknown error has occurred. 0x80040600"
All these error codes are some common PST problems that you might experience with your Outlook application. At this point of view, it is clear that PST file already become unusable and you must run a scan immediately.
Fix PST file on Outlook 2007 by Scanspst.exe
Microsoft has offered an inbuilt tool known as Scanspst.exe to fix any corruption issues with PST file on Outlook 2007.This inbox repair tool gets automatically installed with the installation of MS Office. Before using this inbuilt application, it is suggested to create a current backup of existing Outlook PST file because chances are there where you may lose PST file while using Scanpst.exe tool. This program is useful for fixing only minor issues of PST file which are mainly related to its consistency and integrity. Unfortunately, in case of severe PST file corruption on Outlook 2007, it gets failed and your problems exist as earlier.
How to repair severely corrupted Outlook 2007 PST file?
Severely corrupted Outlook 2007 PST file can be fixed by SFWare PST Repair Software. This application repairs corrupted Outlook PST file without modifying the original file and stores them in a new destination folder. As it is built with user friendly interface, even a novice can understand the simple steps and repairs Outlook 2007 PST file without facing any difficulty.
What causes Outlook 2007 PST file corruption?
- Irregular closing of Outlook Windows can result in the damage of PST file. If you close Outlook while processing or saving data to PST file, also ‘End Task’ or ‘End Process’ in Windows task manager then it causes .pst file error
- Bigger file size in Outlook PST drives corrupts PST file. Although Microsoft Outlook 2007 allows larger PST file sizes of 20GB but it is better to keep Outlook 2007 PST file size under control ranging from 2GB to10GB
- Virus intrusion on your system drive makes Outlook 2007 PST file damage and inaccessible to Outlook users
- Other causes like Operating System re-installation, Outlook Upgrading and Windows Upgrading are can cause corruption or unavailability of Outlook 2007 PST file
Features of SFWare PST Repair Program
- Supports all the different version of Windows that includes- Windows 10, Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, 2012 and 2008 and repairs PST file with ease
- Fixes Outlook 2007 PST file and recovers emails, folders, notes, calendar items and notes.
- Brilliantly repairs virus affected corrupted Outlook 2007 .pst file
- Helps to repair OST file by following few simple steps
- Supports all the different editions of Microsoft Outlook like – 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Free trial version of the software can be downloaded from this page by hitting the download button
- 24/7 Technical Assistance is provided with this tool. Hence you need not worry about being stuck at any place as help is just a click away
- Password protected, encrypted, compressed, oversized, not readable, error generating .pst files can be fixed instantly using this SFWare PST Repair Utility
- Due to its smooth design and unmatched performance, this tool has been the number one choice of system users for repairing PST file