Fixing Outlook in Windows 7
Issue: If you are in the position of 'cannot open Outlook file in Windows 7' or you suspect that the Outlook file is corrupted, then you can use Scanpst.exe tool to diagnose and repair Outlook PST on Windows 7. What will you do in the situation where you fail to fix Outlook Windows 7 using Scanpst.exe. Well, if your Outlook PST file in Windows 7 is damaged in such a way that it cannot be repaired with inbox repair tool(SCANPST.EXE), then you require reliable Outlook PST file repair tool by following few simple steps.
Solution: You can get an easy solution on how to repair MS Outlook on Windows 7 with the help of SFWare PST Repair Tool. It is an impeccable tool devised that has an ability to deal with corruption issues in Outlook files in Windows 7 and recover deleted as well as damaged emails of Outlook within short-span of time. Owing to advance technology and robust algorithms, it successfully helps in repairing Windows 7 Outlook and lets you to save repaired file at desired location for future use.
Innovative features of SFWare PST Repair Tool:
- SFWare PST Repair Program which is known as Windows 7 Outlook repair tool and helps in repairing Outlook in Windows 7 PST file that is corrupted irrespective of the causes on PC or laptop
- This utility works on the basis of read only methodology which extracts only the contents from original PST file and creates new file on a location specified by you
- From this program, it is possible to repair Outlook on Windows 7 and at the same time restore items like emails, attachments, journals, tasks, notes, contacts, calendars items, etc. from repaired Outlook PST file
- Easily repair Outlook PST file in Windows 7 that is password protected
- Oversized Outlook PST file in Windows 7 that gets damaged when it reaches or exceeds its maximum size limit can be fixed easily with this utility in short time
- Other than fixing Outlook in Windows 7, you can also repair PST file on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS with ease
- SFWare utility for repairing PST file can also be implied in fixing highly encrypted Outlook PST file
Other possible scenarios that leads to corruption of Outlook in Windows 7:
- Outlook in Windows 7 not closed properly: While you are working on your Microsoft Outlook, if your computer gets turn off suddenly as a result of main system malfunction, files system corruption, etc by closing the running use of Outlook abruptly then it result in Outlook PST file corruption in Windows 7.
- Malware infection on Windows 7: If the computer is infected by virus or other malicious application then it gets corrupted leading to loss or corruption of PST file in Windows 7 system.
- Due to this, you finally end up with loss of valuable files preserved in it.
- Occurrence of system error: If the Windows 7system in encountered with any sort of errors then this Outlook PST file saved on hdd can become inaccessible. This can lead to loss of files preserved on it.
- Presence of bad sectors on Windows 7 hdd: If there is bad sectors on the Windows 7 hard drive where the Outlook PST file is preserved then all the contents become inaccessible or else Outlook itself gets corrupted.
Important points for consideration:
- Always remember to exit Outlook application before turning off your computer
- You must keep on scanning your Windows 7 PC on with an updated Antivirus software to eliminate viruses
- Only use a reliable and trustworthy third party tool to repair Outlook on Windows 7