Repair Outlook 2013 when Stopped Working
Well, the message like Microsoft Outlook 2013 has stopped working will generally be encountered at some point of time while working with Outlook profile. Due to this issue, the PST file associated with Outlook 2013 will become inaccessible. If you want to repair Outlook 2010 has stopped working issue, then you can follow some couple of solutions like
- Start Office 2013 in Safe Mode: Press Windows Logo + R to open RUN and then type the command outlook /safe and OK to start Outlook 2013.
- Disable Add-ins: After opening Outlook in safe mode, click File → Option → Add-ins, then uncheck add-ins from the list and click Ok. Now restart Outlook 2013 (not in Safe Mode).
Why MS Outlook 2013 stops Working?
Well, the most common reason for Outlook 2013 not responding problem is due to corruption of its data file called Personal folder file. A typical PST file generally gets corrupt because of many reasons like improper system termination while using the PST file, PST header file corruption, sharing PST file on different computer networks, PST file exceeding its fixed file size limit, virus/malware infections on the PST file, invalid registry value, system crash and so on. Even though Microsoft Outlook provides a repair application called Scanpst.exe, through which you can repair corruption issues of Outlook 2013 PST. But under severe conditions, this utility fails to fix 2013 PST file. So you need to opt for excellent repair tool for repairing MS Outlook 2013 has stopped working issue when none of the above mentioned methods as well as Scanpst.exe works! SFWare PST Repair Tool will help you in fixing Outlook when stopped responding.
SFWare PST Repair Application
SFWare PST Repair Program is one of the most appreciated software to repair any kind of corruption issues with regards to Outlook PST file. It will help to repair Outlook 2013 when it has been stopped working and PST file becomes inaccessible. It is the tool which will support repairing any kind of errors associated with Outlook 2013. Not only 2013, but also the program aids to fix PST file in Outlook 2007, MS Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2003, and Microsoft Outlook 2000. Further, the repair utility has been considered as the most recommended software due to following features…
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Advanced repair algorithms embedded within the software
- Support for large sixed PST file repair
- Fix Outlook OST file created on any MS Outlook versions
- Well suited to repair password protected as well as highly encrypted PST file
- Recovers all the attributes like emails, contacts, RSS feeds, notes, journals, etc. of PST file
- Doesn’t modify the original PST file while fixing
- Lets you to preview all the folders present in a PST file after repair process
- Supports all Windows operating systems including Windows 10
Instructions to Fix Outlook 2013 after it has stopped working
- Download and install SFWare PST Repair Software on Windows computer
- After running the app, start the repair process by choosing any one of the three options
- If you know the exact file location, click on “Open PST file” option to select PST file
- Select “Find PST File” option to search for the Outlook 2013 PST file (or)
- If you have multiple accounts, then utilize “Select Outlook Profile” option to open a particular Outlook PST file
- Pick out the appropriate scanning method
- Browse for the destination location and click “Repair”
- Always terminate MS Outlook 2013 application properly
- Make a habit of deleting unwanted stuffs from the email folder to avoid over size issue
- Update antivirus program regularly