Restore Deleted Email Messages from Outlook Inbox
“Recently I was removing some unwanted messages from my Microsoft Outlook Application. It seemed that I selected some important emails along with unwanted mails and deleted all. I remember that I also erased emails saved in “Delete item” folder as well. Yesterday when I was looking for a particular important email message, I found that it was not there. So, kindly help me in recovering deleted messages from outlook mailbox. Is there any software to recover deleted emails in Outlook? If yes, then do suggest me and thanks in advance for the help.”
Most of the people across the world make use MS Outlook as it is an popular email application. Generally, emails are not saved as a file, instead a complete folder called inbox is stored as a single file in a personal storage database called PST file. Apart from the reason mentioned in the above scenario that explains about the deletion of email messages, there are yet other reasons that are responsible for the deletion or loss of Outlook emails. Have a look on them.
Reasons for deletion of emails in Outlook
- Human Errors: Some errors from humans like accidental deletion of emails using Shift + Del combination keys or deleting files from “Delete Item” folder without checking for important emails.
- Compacting PST: Sometimes, during the compression PST file, there are possibilities of email deletion.
- Virus Attack: Virus attack is the major cause of deletion of emails from Microsoft Outlook.
- PST Size Limits: There are chances of losing some important emails when size of PST file reaches its maximum limit.
Under the above situations, an updated backup of your PST file might help you to retrieve deleted messages from Outlook inbox and rescue you from data loss situations. However, if the backup is either not available or not updated, then you might face a lot of problem and you would have only one option i.e., using the reliable tool by name SFWare PST Repair Tool to restore deleted email messages in outlook.
Why SFWare PST Repair Tool should be used?
SFWare PST Repair is an application which will recover deleted Outlook emails in simple 3-4 descriptive steps. It also has the ability to repair corrupt or damaged PST files swiftly and easily. The interface of this program is very friendly so that anyone can use it without any professional help. Additionally, this software can be installed in any latest versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 and 2008. What’s more, the features which make this utility unique from other software are as follows…
- Capability in recovering deleted Outlook emails easily
- Recovers contact, journal, calendars, emails, settings folders and many more
- Ability to repair PST and OST files without any difficulties
- PST files with compressible or high encryption can also be repaired
- Also supports repairing of password protected PST files
- Software supports all versions of MS Outlook 2000 and above
- Fixes over sized PST files effortlessly
- Repaired file can be stored on any accessible storage drives
Procedure for Outlook Deleted Messages Recovery
The very first thing to be done to recover deleted messages from Outlook inbox is to go to the official site of SFWare and download the PST Repair Wizard on any of the latest Windows Operating Systems. Then install and run the software. Now, just follow the descriptive steps on the screen. Using “Browse” button, provide the Outlook PST file from which mails are to be recovered. Start the process using “Repair” button. Once the process gets completed, you can view all the recovered folders associated with the given Outlook PST file with the help of “Preview” option.
Tips to remember
- Carefully look into “Delete Item” folder before emptying it
- Maintain multiple copies of your PST file
- Make sure that the PST file size does not reach its maximum limit