Fix PST File Error Messages on Opening Outlook
In this current social world, people involved in business activities or to perform any personal work rely on Outlook application to get email service. Many users also store numerous files like contacts, tasks, calendars, journals, RSS feeds and other details. Every file on Outlook will be get stored in PST file. Working on Outlook application goes flawlessly forever until you get any error messages at opening Outlook.
Sometimes you might face a situation of getting error messages at opening Outlook application. Take an example like you have installed Outlook 2015 on your computer configuration of Windows 2007. On installation it fails to run the application and you are unable to open Outlook. But instead it throws an error message saying about Outlook PST file corruption.
Other PST file error messages at opening Outlook:
- You start with working on Outlook application. When you attempt for accessing PST file you get an error message displaying “.pst cannot be accessed - 0x80040116”.
- You tried to fix the issue with Outlook inbox repair tool named as Scanpst.exe. Sometimes you fail to fix corrupt PST file but renders other issue displaying “cannot find Scanpst32.dll”.
- Other common PST file error that makes you annoying is “file does not exist in Outlook”. Generally you get this type of error message while opening Outlook PST file.
Generally you get PST file error at opening Outlook due to corruption issue. Other causes that lead to PST file error messages are:
- Committed any mistakes while importing PST file to Outlook
- Intrusion of viruses on computer where Outlook is installed
- Sudden system termination while working on Outlook
- Improper send/receive operation of emails from Outlook
- Save PST file in bad sector of system hard drive
- Installing faulty add-ins on Outlook
It is very annoying to see such unfamiliar error messages at opening Outlook on your system screen. It is quiet better to keep an updated backup of important files on other storage drives. If you are not comfortable with having backup files then go for relevant PST file repair software and fix PST file error messages at opening Outlook.
Software to fix PST file error at opening Outlook application:
SFWare Outlook PST File Repair Application is one such successful application that can be applied to fix PST file error messages at opening Outlook. This program searches PST file in depth and fixes the error messages effortlessly. Easy to use graphical user interface allows you to navigate Outlook application in few clicks and complete PST file repair process. SFWare Software effectively repairs Outlook PST file that is corrupted because of any reason.
Features of SFWare PST Repair Tool:
- SFWare PST Repairing Tool assists you to fix PST file errors issue which is not resolved by Scanpst.exe tool
- Easily mend Outlook PST file even after it is corrupted severely
- SFWare Software allows you to fix Outlook PST file error issue while opening Outlook with utmost ease
- Thoroughly repairs and automatically restores emails as well as other Outlook items like journals, tasks, contacts, calendar items, notes, etc.
- Helps to repair damage PST files of various versions such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- SFWare Repair PST Utility is compatible to fix PST file error messages with different editions of Microsoft Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003
How can you avoid PST file error messages? Well, you can avoid occurrence of PST file error messages on opening Outlook application by following some precautionary measures as follows:
- Accurate sending and receiving of PST files from Outlook application
- It is suggested to disable faulty add-ins on Outlook
- Always be sure that you shut down computer by correct method. Never shut down PC abruptly
- Install only updated and genuine antivirus application in your system