How to Get Back Sent Items from MS Outlook 2010
Have you ever found a need to recover Outlook 2010 sent items? If yes, then you are at the right place! Well, most of the Outlook users have been there! Deleted something, let’s say ‘Sent items’ of MS Outlook and remembering days later that there have been some important items in the trash.
Now, wondering why can’t I simply go into the Deleted Items folder and do sent items recovery? Well, the answer is no! It is not that easy to restore deleted items when you are dealing with Outlook servers. For Microsoft Outlook, once you simply delete the items followed by emptying the Deleted Items folder, then the items would be gone permanently. But, still it is possible to recover sent items from Outlook 2010 with the aid of SFWare PST Repair Tool.
SFWare PST Repair Software – A Complete Guide for Restoring Sent Items from Outlook 2010
SFWare PST Repair Program is the perfect method for retrieving deleted sent items from Outlook 2010 PST file. As the name itself indicates, the application will help to repair PST file corrupted due to various reasons. Besides recovering sent items, the toolkit will retrieve Outlook 2010 contacts, emails, calendars, notes, journals, and other attributes. Along with Outlook 2010, SFWare PST Repair Utility will fix and recover attributes from PST file created on other Microsoft Outlook versions like Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2013, and 2016. Further, the wizard works very well on all the popular versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012.
Why SFWare PST Repair Software is Unique?
- It has been designed using Do-it-Yourself interface which allows even a novice person to easily recover sent items from Outlook 2010 PST file
- Along with PST file, it helps to repair Outlook OST file of different versions
- It has the ability to recover emails along with properties like message body, to, from, cc, bcc, etc.
- Repairs severely damaged, password protected, and encrypted PST and OST file
- Two options “Normal Scan” & “Smart Scan” allows you to customize the fixing process
- Allow previewing of recovered items of Outlook PST file before saving
Go through these Steps for Outlook 2010 Sent Items Recovery
- Download SFWare PST Repair Software on Windows system
- Install the tool and run it
- Main screen displays three options
- Open PST File - click on this option to choose PST file from its default location on system hard drive
- Find PST File – select this option when you are not aware of default location of Outlook data file
- Select Outlook Profile – choose this option to select particular PST file from multiple profiles associated with Outlook
- After choosing required Outlook data file from which sent items to be recovered, hit ‘Repair’ button
- Next, choose the mode of scanning between Normal and Smart scan
- Also, mention the destination location on which you would like to save PST file
- On clicking next, program scans the selected Outlook file and retrieves all sent items along with other attributes
- After this, preview the restored items and save the file
Meanwhile, SFWare PST repair tool is well suited for fixing PST file corrupted due to these issues…
- Any conflicts with Outlook application
- Improper synchronization between PST file and MS Exchange server
- Virus infection
- PST file oversize issue
- CRC errors, etc.
Lastly, Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Don’t empty the Deleted Items folder soon after the deletion of any Outlook attributes, so that you can recover the deleted items whenever there is a need
- Always make a backup copy of Outlook PST file
- Avoid infection from harmful threats like viruses and malwares to your PST file