How to Repair not Playing Downloaded AVI File
Have you ever downloaded AVI video file and getting the error like the file could not be played? Further, you are in that worst situation where you couldn’t download the video once again and the damaged video is so important! So, under such conditions the only choice left with you will be fixing downloaded AVI video file file using the professional SFWare Repair AVI Software. Well, there are many reasons behind the corruption of an AVI file ranging from virus infections to bad sectors present on the hard drive. Let us have a brief look on the causes for AVI file corruption, after which the file becomes unplayable.
Reasons for Unplayable AVI File after Download
- If there are any malwares or viruses attached with the AVI video file while downloading
- If the device on which downloaded AVI file is stored has been attacked by viruses
- When the downloaded AVI file is having any codec issues
- When the AVI file is broken due to malfunctioning of media players
- If any bad sectors present on the hard drive where the video is kept after download
- When attempt has been made to change the file format or to compress the video file
SFWare Repair AVI File - Solution to Repair Downloaded AVI Video File!
As the name itself indicates, SFWare Repair AVI File is designed to repair not playing AVI video after download. The other video file types which will be fixed using this tool are DIVX and XVID files recorded or made on cameras, mobiles and other multimedia devices. Apart from repairing not playing AVI video after download present on Windows computer or the Mac OS X machines, the tool will also fix AVI files on Mac. What’s more - the program will repair AVI files having codec issues and running out of synchronization.
More about SFWare Repair AVI File Application
- In simple steps you can easily learn how to fix downloaded AVI file
- Repaired AVI file can be played on any Windows and Mac supported media players
- While fixing the AVI file which is unplayable after download, the app maintains the original video quality
- Individually repairs the audio and video codecs and adjoins them making the file as a perfectly synchronized one
- Even a large sized AVI file repair is possible
- Friendly user interface
- Preview option allows you to have a look on fixed AVI file after repair
- Demo version can be used to check the fixing level
Easy Steps to Rebuild Unplayable AVI File after Download
- First of all download SFWare Repair AVI File App and have it installed on your computer
- Once the installation process gets completed you will get shortcut icon on your desktop
- Launch the tool and get to main screen which shows you the simple steps to be followed
- Browse the AVI file that has to be repaired by clicking on “Browse” button
- After selecting your file click on “Repair” button which starts the fixing process of the selected file
- On the next screen you will provided with Preview and Save options
- Preview the fixed AVI file and then save it to the desired location
- It is advised to make more than one copy of the Avi file soon after the download is finished
- Avoid playing the AVI videos on faulty players
- Please do install good antivirus software
Supported Operating Systems
Windows: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server or Windows 2008 Server.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (El Capitan) & Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra).