Repair XVID Corrupted Files
“Serious problem need help, I have downloaded a video file of XVID format recently. When I tried to play it using VLC player, I was unable to play it. VLC player displayed an error message stating the file is corrupted. Is there any ways to repair corrupted XVID files? Can I really mend corrupted XVID files without spending much money? Is there any tool that will help me in fixing damaged XVID files?”
Yes now you can solve your problem using inexpensive tool named as SFWare Repair AVI File without facing any complications. Using this tool you can repair corrupted XVID files or damaged AVI and DIVX files. This tool has built-in advanced technology repairing program that can fix corrupted data without changing original data. This tool works on all latest versions of Windows Operating System and Mac OS X as well. This software is free from harmful virus, malware and spyware thus it is secure to use.
Common issues which results in XVID file corruption:
- Corrupt Windows Registry: Windows Registry is responsible to run any application as it keeps the track of all software application. If this gets corrupted or damaged then there is chance of XVID codec corruption which directly will lead to file corruption.
- Virus Infection: Virus infection is the main cause for XVID file corruption as it will make files unplayable
- Download Error: When there is any interruption while downloading any XVID file then there are high possibilities of data corruption or low internet connectivity also leads to XVID file corruption.
- Incompatibility: There is possible of XVID file corruption due to incompatibility between file format and video player.
- Other Reasons: Another causes such as BAD sector, power surge, codec issue and many more.
- Repairs corrupt, damaged or broken AVI, XVID and DIVX files that are not playable due to several reasons
- Ability to fix audio and video data stream side by side
- Repaired files can be played both in Mac OS and Window OS
- This software supports devices such as memory drives, hard drives and many more on which the .avi, .xvid files has been stored
- SFWare provides 24*7 technical help to clarify user queries
Follow Simple Steps for repairing XVID videos using SFWare Repair AVI File:
- Download Trial version of SFWare Repair AVI File software to fix corrupted XVID videos
- Launch the software and pick the corrupt XVID file
- Instantaneousli starts scanning and repairing process
- Repaired XVID file list will be displayed in "File Type View" and "Data Type View"
- Hit on "Preview" option to view the repaired .xvid file
- Purchase the licensed version of this software to store the fixed XVID files