Repair DIVX Audio Sync Files
“Couple of days ago I played a DIVX file in my media player which I have downloaded two weeks ago. Everything was going very smooth and sudden there was audio and video delay in DIVX file. Now I want to fix this problem so that I can enjoy this video file. Can anyone tell me the best way of repairing divx audio sync problems? Is fixing DIVX audio sync can be simple and without any complications?”
Yes, now it’s very easy and simple to fix audio sync in divx issues on Windows and Mac systems very easily. By using good AVI repairing tool, fixing audio sync in divx is possible within few simple mouse clicks. The best way that will help to mend DIVX audio sync is SFWare Repair AVI File Software. This tool can be used by both Novice and technical persons as it has user friendly graphical interface. It is very cost effective and anyone can afford it for repairing corrupt, damaged or broken DIVX files. Apart from this, it is capable to repair DIVX audio sync files, AVI and XVID files within few minutes on Windows Operating System and also on Mac OS X. Original quality is not altered as its working mechanism is read only mode, so that your file content will not be changed.
Common factors that results in DIVX Audio Sync Problems:
- Virus Infection: Virus infection is one of the main causes of DIVX file corruption as it can cause audio delays in file.
- Download Error: Due to improper downloading of DIVX file, there may be some changes in codecs which may cause DIVX file corruption that may lead to audio delay or video delay.
- Frame Length: If audio frame is larger than video frame then it may cause the audio video synchronization issues which may leads to DIVX file corruption.
- Repairs broken, unplayable, damaged, corrupt AVI, XVID and DIVX files on Mac OS X and Windows as well
- Ability to fix audio and video data tracks side by side
- Repaired DIVX files can be played both in Mac OS and Window OS
- It is capable to mend corrupt DIVX file saved in external storage devices
- Supports devices such as memory cards, flash drives, hard drives, fire wire drives and many more
- It gives you 24*7 technical assistance to solve any of your queries regarding this software
Steps to follow while using SFWare Repair AVI File:
- Download Demo version of SFWare Repair AVI File
- Run the application and select the corrupt DIVX file which is having audio sync issue
- Very quickly it will start its scanning and repairing process
- Repaired *.divx files list will be displayed
- Click on "Preview" option to check the fixed files
- If you want to preserve the repaired DIVX files,then go for certified version