Repair Damaged MOV File
MOV files can be played with QuickTime media player. Sometimes it might refuse to play and throws an error message telling that “cannot play this media file, video is corrupted and do not support the format you are trying to play”. You may fail to play video file even though you try to use video conversion application. Facing this kind of situation is very frustrating. You can come out of this issue by fixing damaged MOV file. You can easily repair damaged MOV file using SFWare Repair MOV Software.
Benefits of SFWare Repair MOV Application:
- Preview after repairing damaged MOV file: This program facilitates you with the preview option. All the repaired MOV files can be viewed before saving them. This feature helps in ensuring that the issues related to a MOV has been resolved
- Saves repaired MOV at desired location:This Program is very flexible in allowing you to save repaired MOV file at the location of your choice. Once the video file repair process is completed and saved, you get a confirmation message with a link to the location for saving the files
- Simplex and Easy GUI: It is designed with a self-explanatory and user-friendly interface. With its simple and interactive approach, this app does not require any technical expertise to be run. You can execute quick damaged MOV file repair process in few mouse clicks
About SFWare Repair MOV Program:
- Different kinds of audio and video codecs such as mp4v, mjpeg, RAW can be fixed using this wizard
- Ability to mend shortened files that were unexpectedly finalized because of faulty firmware of digital camera, additionally supports various kinds of branded camcorders such as Sony, Samsung, Kodak, Nikon, Casio, Fujifilm, Contour etc.
- Easily installed on various OS of Mac such as OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra. Besides, it can also supports in fixing corrupted video files on various Windows OS like Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2008 Server
- Comes with an repair option that separates out the audio and the video data streams and then combines both to produce a seamless video display
- This software assists quick and easy damaged MOV video file repair tool operation
- This application uses strong algorithm for fixing damaged MOV file
- This program has simple interface of this tool makes it easy to repair damaged MOV file even by the novice
- Effectively repairs MOV file on SD card, hard drives, flash drives, external hard disks, USB drives and other data storage devices within fraction of few minutes
- It is fully secured from deadly viruses and fixes damaged MOV file. This program separates out the audio and the video data streams and combines both to produce a continuous video display
How MOV files gets damaged?
- If the video is downloaded in an incomplete manner then it might end up with corruption issue. Basically this occurs when there is any sort of interruption while video file download
- Saving MOV file on the storage devices that posses bad sectors can be major reason for MOV files to get damage. Due to this, QuickTime player refuses to play such corrupted video file
- Always remember to click on “Quit” or “Close” option when you wish to close the QuickTime player after using it. This is because unsafe termination may result in the video to get corrupt
- Forcibly changing the MOV file extension can result in severe damage of MOV file
- Playing videos on unsupported players can also result in corrupt MOV file
- MOV files get shortened because of the interruption while transferring MOV files from PC to any removable storage drive or vice-versa
- If bad sector is present on a drive where MOV file is resided then there is a possibility of video file corruption
Whatever might be reason for the corruption of video file, SFWare MOV File program plays an main role to repair damaged MOV file within a matter of few minutes.