Repair MOV File no Video in QuickTime
“Oh no!! not playing .mov video in QuickTime. Last month I borrowed movie file from my friend but yesterday to my surprise I noticed that QuickTime cannot play .mov file. I searched many sites online but I didn’t get any relevant information. Now I am thinking and searching how to repair MOV file no video in QuickTime. So can anyone help me in repairing MOV file only plays audio and no video in QuickTime?”
Here is a good news for you as you can easily repair MOV file not playing video in QuickTime. Whatever may be the reason for MOV file corruption, you can easily fix such audio video MOV file format by using some good MOV repairing software. Such tool has the ability of fixing corrupt, damages or broken MOV files within less time.
SFWare Repair MOV File is one of the most famous utility that helps user to repair corrupt or damaged MOV file with great ease. It also repairs MOV files that are not playable on any of the Media Players. It is very easy to use so that both non-professional and professional people can use this tool with great ease to mend MOV or MP4 files on Mac and Windows OS as well. This MOV Repair tool is free from harmful viruses thus installation is very secure. Apart from this, this tool provides the trial version so that you can first check its fixing capacity and then go for the licensed version.
Outstanding Features of SFWare Repair MOV File:
- Ability to fix .mov file no video in QuickTime, corrupt or damaged MP4 files that are unable to play in QuickTime player
- Supports mending of larger MP4 or MOV files
- Quick scanning and repairing of corrupt, damaged or broke MOV and MP4 files.
- Advanced and latest in-built repairing algorithm
- MOV file created by camera and camcorder can also be fixed
- Supports almost all latest versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.
- Repaired files can be saved in any storage devices
- When you use any third party tools which is unreliable and unsecure to change the file format from MP4 to MOV then this may results in MOV file corruption. This may cause no video file in Quicktime
- If Codecs are of unsupported formats, then there are possibilities that when you play MOV file it might not play video frames
- MOV or MP4 audio and video files may get corrupt as a result of malicious viruses, malware or spyware attacks, which damages MOV file video stream and due to this reason it may refuse to play video track in QuickTime
- Playing *.MOV in a unsupported media players, that may corrupt or damage the video or audio tracks of MOV or MP4 files
- Other reasons responsible for MOV file corruption may be the Bad sectors, system crash, unsupported codecs, hard drive failure and many more
Follow these steps to repair MOV file no video in QuickTime
- Download Free Trial version of SFWare Repair MOV File and Run the software
- You need to select a healthy MOV file for reference purpose and then, select the corrupted file
- Quick repairing process will take place
- Repaired MOV files can be viewed using "Preview" option
- Saving of the repaired files can be done only if you have the licensed version of this software with you
- Keep backup of all important MOV files
- Don't suddenly turn off the system while working on any of the MOV or MP4 files
- Install good Antivirus to avoid virus infections
- Make sure you use good tools to edit MOV files