Fixing MOV File Plays Audio but No Video
“I have downloaded a MOV file from internet. The download process was successful but when I tried to play it on QuickTime MOV player, it played only audio but no video. Has anyone gone through a similar situation? If yes, then kindly let me know the procedure of repairing MOV file not playing video?”
You may frequently see this kind of question over internet where users post it seeking assistance. When you encounter this kind of situation then do not worry and try to download MOV file once again from internet. If you can successfully play the video after download then your problem is solved. But in case same problem persists then it indicates that the MOV file is corrupted or is damaged due to which you're facing that problem. Although you cannot play video in MOV file, you can fix MOV file not playing video easily with the help of software named SFWare Repair MOV File.
SFWare MOV Repair tool is the specialized software which instantly repair MOV file plays audio but no video issue and make it a healthy and playable video again. Being MOV Repair software, it has the potential to repair two more popular video file formats namely M4V and MP4 on both Windows OS and Mac computers. One of the reason why you should use this application is, it does not alter original quality of the MOV file and hence retains its quality even after repairing. Moreover, it will provide you the preview of repaired MOV file before you go further to save it on a desired location. You can make use of this application for repairing MOV file on computer running with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mac Mavericks), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Why MOV file refuse to play Video?
- In case your computer is infected with malicious viruses, then MOV file will be corrupted and refuse to play Video stream
- MOV files fail to play video tracks when you preserve it on a hard drive that contains bad sectors
- You will not be able to play video in MOV file in case transfer process of it is terminated as a consequence of improper system shut down while accessing them
- If you have forcefully shut down your computer when MOV file is open in background then MOV file becomes corrupted and does not play video and even sometimes it my refuse to play audio stream
- Improper termination of media player in which MOV file is being played could result in damaging MOV file
Mentioned MOV file issues actually do not matter if you have software like SFWare Repair MOV File. So without making any delay, download this application and install it to your Mac or Windows computer.
Procedure for repairing MOV file not playing video
- Download SFWare Repair MOV file application to your system
- Install and Run the application by following steps displayed over the screen
- Windows users need to select a healthy video file as a reference to repair MOV video file
- Next window asks you to browse for corrupted MOV file
- Once you select “Repair” option, the application starts the scanning process to fix MOV file
- As soon as the fixing process gets finished, you will be given with a message stating successful repair
- "Preview" repaired MOV file and then store it in a location that you prefer
- You can also store fixed MOV or MP4 Files to external drives
- Keep on scanning your computer with antivirus software to eliminate harmful viruses
- Make sure that you shut down your system only after closing media player on which MOV file is running on