Fixing Damaged MP4 Video Files
MP4 has good resolution and hence it is abundantly used file format by many people across the globe. MP4 file supports to play videos on iPods, digital camera and other storage drives. It maintains both audio and video streams. You can compress MP4 videos to make free space on the storage device without troubling its quality.
Unfortunately, MP4 files are prone to corruption issue and finally stay up with inaccessibility state. For better understanding let us consider lifetime scenario: “Last night I recorded a video on my digital camera. It saved in .mp4 file format. Today when I tried to play the same file, it refuses to play in digital camera and also in my computer. Audio works well but the video displays green.”
Reason behind unplayable MP4 video file is might be due to corruption. There is nothing to worry about this situation. Thankfully there is a good way to repair MP4 video files so that soon you can enjoy playing MP4 video file again. Corrupted MP4 file can be rebuild with the help of SFWare Repair MOV File Software. It will help you in repairing corrupted MP4 video files in just few simple steps. This program has many effective features that enable you to learn how to play MP4 video files effectively in a very safe and convenient manner.
How does SFWare Repair MOV File Program works?
SFWare Utility uses an advanced scanning algorithm that scans the entire hard drive very quickly in fixing damaged MP4 video files. It’s astounding repair technique fixes damaged MP4 file quite impressively and then restores them on users specified location. It works on read only operation and hence there is no need to worry about the original file while rebuilding MP4 file.
When SFWare Repair MOV File Tool is useful?
- If there is any sort of contradiction while changing the file type of MP4 file directly results in existence of MP4 file format error. It is very awful issue that causes complete inaccessibility of MP4 video files. On such situation you can use SFWare tool to rebuild MP video file
- On playing MP4 file with an unsupported media player leads MP4 file to become unplayable or corrupted. SFWare fixes all these issues and easily learn how to fix corrupted MP4 video files in few minutes
- Keeping MP4 file on any corrupted storage media is other reason due to which MP4 file gets unexpected corrupted and becomes unplayable. You can easily fix this issue using SFWare Utility
SFWare Software also fixes following issues and rebuilds MP4 video file:
- MP4 file cannot be played in any player
- Displays sound but no picture
- Can view Picture but no sound
- Picture freezes but sound continues
- Picture gets pixelated and blocky
- Not able to seek/skip through video
Important features of SFWare Repair MOV File Tool:
- Along with MP4 files, this tool also helps in repairing videos with file formats including FLV, AVI, MOV, 3GP, MPEG, WMV, ASF, M4V, DV, 3G2, M4B, OGM, MKV, MTS, DIVX, VOB, 3G2, ASX and more
- Fixes video present on hard disks, memory cards, external memory disk and other storage media
- Besides problematic MP4 video files, the tool can fix MP4 audio out of sync issues as well
- Can preview of the repaired MP4 video file
- Helps in repairing MOV file stored in memory card, USB drive, system drive and other data storage area
- Repairs MP4 files generated on various devices such as digital cameras and camcorders of various brands such as Samsung, Sanyo, Nikon, Panasonic, Fujifilm etc.
- Works with completely automated repair procedure that separates audio and video data streams and afterward adjoins them to generate a pertinent playable video file
- The app is fully compatible with Windows OS of Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.
Useful tips to avoid MP4 file corruption:
- Suggested to backup all your important MP4 videos on the regular basis
- Always use an advanced antivirus to avoid virus infection
- Use only supported media player to play MP4 video files
- Never store videos on corrupted storage media devices
- Transfer your MP4 video files carefully
- Be cautious while converting video format