Fixing MOV Files on SD Card
“I have Transcend SD Card in which I have stored many important MOV files. Now these files have severely corrupted due to virus infections. As I had one SD card, it was shared by many of my friends to copy other audio video files. Some of the system where they used my card were virus infected and card stopped working from then thus those files are not playable. Can I be able to fix corrupted MOV files on SD Card? Is there any secure way of repairing MOV file on SD Card? Thanks a lot”
SD Cards are popularly used as secondary storage devices in many electronic and digital gadgets. Most familiar use of SD card is in mobile phones and digital cameras. Today most of the users store video files such as MOV and MP4 files in SD cards without keeping any backup. But unluckily they face severe MOV or MP4 file corruption issues, but it is not the permanent loss of such files.
Now its possible of repairing MOV file on SD card using SFWare Repair MOV File Software. This tool is very robust and dynamic with in-built powerful repairing algorithms which will fix corrupted MOV files on SD card easily. SFWare Repair MOV file helps you to learn how to repair MOV video from SD card very quickly. It is user friendly thus users without technical knowledge can use it with serenity. It is capable enough to repair corrupt MOV or MP4 files to new healthy file without editing the original quality of video.
Basic Scenarios that lead to MOV file corruption in SD card:
- Multiple Sharing : When you use single SD card containing .mov files in multiple Systems can lead to MOV file corruption in SD card due to rough usage.
- External Threats : When you connect your SD card to any virus infected systems then there are possibilities for data corruption in SD card including your MOV files.
- Abrupt Removal : There are high chances of MOV file corruption in SD card when you abruptly remove or pull out the SD card from computer system.
- Software Conflicts : It’s quite possible that sometimes the devices in which SD card is connected to store MOV files may malfunction due to software conflicts. This leads to MOV file corruption.
Features of SFWare Repair MOV File Software:
- Helps in mending corrupt MOV file from SD card
- It has the capability to fix MOV and MP4 files that are unable to play in QuickTime player
- It is capable to fix video files corrupted due to defective camera firmware
- Holds fixing of files that are larger in size
- Quick scanning and fixing of corrupt mp4 files
- Supports all current versions of Windows Operating System and Mac OS
- Repairs MOV/MP4 files stored in any internal and external storage devices
- Provides 24X7 technical support to user
Tutorial on how to fix MOV files on SD card:
- Download trial version of SFWare Repair MOV File software and Run it
- Select a healthy MOV file for reference purpose and then place the corrupted file
- Quick scanning will take place displaying all repaired *.mov files on your system
- Repaired file can be viewed using "Preview" option
- To store fixed MOV files, go for licensed version of this software. So that you can easily save repaired files
Precautions to be taken to prevent MOV file corruption:
- Maintain regular backup of important MOV and MP4 files
- Do not abruptly remove external storage device while in use
- Put in updated antivirus to your computer system and scan your computer regularly
- Avoid multiple sharing of secondary storage device