PowerPoint 2013 File Repair Tool
“Yesterday till mid night I sat and prepared presentation using MS Office PowerPoint 2013 Application. Today morning when I tried opening that file, it is showing some error message – “PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by xxx.pptx” on your system. Tried many times to open PPTX file, it is not responding at all. I need that file at any cost, how do I fix this issue now? Using which tool I can repair corrupt PowerPoint 2013 file and that too without any further damage…”
Try fixing corrupt file using in-built repair feature –
MS PowerPoint Program - > Click on “Office” button - >Now select corrupt PowerPoint file from your system -> Click on “Open” tab -> A list will be scrolled down, select “Open and Repair” option -> After sometime, file will be repaired
Note: Though this solution will efficiently works, but if it doesn’t work then you must go ahead using the mentioned software for fixing PowerPoint 2013 file PPT and PPTX file
There is no file or application in the computer that is resistant to corruption. Corruption can knock your system anytime without any alert. So always be aware of file damage or corruption cases whenever you’re creating any type of important files such as your PowerPoint presentation file. As we all know the significance of presentation, usually computer users create presentations using MS PowerPoint. It is widely used in every sector. It is one of the best tool for creating presentation file. Presentation will be saved in the .ppt or pptx formats created using MS PowerPoint program.
Whenever a file gets damaged or corrupted, we need to repair it. One of the finest tool for repairing corrupt PowerPoint 2013 file is – SFWare Repair PowerPoint File Software!
To prepare a single presentation file, it takes a lot of time and hard work. Usually PowerPoint PPT or PPTX file will be large as it contains several slides and various file objects. Sometimes due to having a large file size and complex file structure it may get easily damaged or corrupted.
PowerPoint File Corruption may be due to –
- Sudden system termination when PowerPoint is still in use
- Main and very common reason is – virus attack. If your computer is infected with malicious viruses like Trojan, adware’s, malware and many other, then there are high chances that your pptx file will be corrupted
- Improper termination of the PowerPoint application when editing or making some changes in the PPT/PPTX file
- Improper cancellation of the PPT/PPTX files
- PowerPoint (PPT or PPTX) files becomes unreadable if the bad sectors present in storage drive
- Unexpected crash of storage drive, human mistakes like mishandling the file and PowerPoint program
These are some of the common causes for PPT file corruption. In all these cases, Microsoft PowerPoint becomes unable to open or read corrupt PPTX file, repair broken, damaged or corrupt PPT or PPTX file using PowerPoint 2013 file repair tool. Capable enough to fix corrupt PowerPoint 2013 file in few simple clicks that too in a short interval of time.
Significance of SFWare PowerPoint Repair Utility –
- Simple, user friendly repairing interface which will easily repair corrupt PowerPoint 2013 file
- Supports fixing of PowerPoint 2010 file and other versions like – 2016, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
- If the file is stored in external storage drives, then also you can make use of this tool to repair such files by connecting the external drive to software installed system
- Offers demo and full version. SFWare PowerPoint Repair Demo version is free downloadable one and can be used to check repaired files, but with full/licensed version you can repair, preview and save fixed files on any desired location
- Provides 24/7 technical help for all SFWare product users to solve and clear their doubts regarding the software and repairing process
How to Repair a Corrupt PowerPoint File 2013 –
- Download and install SFWare Repair PowerPoint File software
- Using “Browse” option to select corrupt 2013 PowerPoint file
- Now click on “Repair” option to start repairing process
- Once the process is done, you will get a success message saying ‘PowerPoint file repaired successfully’
- Select the location/destination folder to store repaired PowerPoint 2013 file