Repair Microsoft Word 2010 not Responding
Updated on April 22, 2020
“I have successfully installed MS Office 2010 last week. Whenever I try to open documents in Word 2010, I keep getting Word file not responding error messages. Each time Word files get freeze when I try to open it. How to fix Word 2010 not responding problem. Please anyone suggest me the ways to repair Microsoft Word 2010 not responding files or is there any tool that will repair Microsoft Word 2010 files that are not responding?”
Whatever kind of issues may arises associated with Microsoft Word 2010, SFWare Repair Word Document Software will effortlessly repair Microsoft Word 2010 not responding. It has the ability of fixing Microsoft Word 2010 not responding problem. This tool is popular in software market and comes in once pockets, that means this software is cost effective. It works on read only mechanism thus it is safe to use this utility. It works well with Windows Operating System including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Win 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 and 2003. It comes with demo version so that you can test its performance while repairing Word 2010 not responding files.
Prominent Features of SFWare Repair Word Document Software:
- Capable enough to guide on how to fix Word 2010 not responding problem without any difficulties
- Repairs all types of DOC and DOCX files created on different versions of MS Office Word Application
- Will fix Word 2010 file that refuses to open due to any sort of corruption
- It also recovers text, formatting, OLE objects, field including hyperlinks etc from Word 2010 documents.
- Repaired files can be saved to any accessible drives or external storage devices
- "Preview" option is provided to view fixed Microsoft Word 2010 file
Scenarios that lead to Word file corruption:
- Word file may get corrupted due to virus attack on your computer.
- When you abruptly close Word document at that time also it’s possible that word file may get corrupted and become inaccessible
- One of the main reasons why Microsoft word is unable to open is word file could be because of third party plugins or add-on that might have caused damaged to Word file
- Malfunctioning of MS Word Application due to upgradation older version to newer versions also might be responsible for file corruption
- Other reasons such as sudden power surge while working on Word File, Hard Drive Failure and many more.
How to Fix Microsoft Word 2010 not Responding Problem:
- Download Demo version of SFWare Word Document Repair Tool and launch it on your system
- Choose the corrupt Word 2010 file and click on the “Repair” option
- Quick examining and repairing of the Word document will take place displaying all repaired Word files
- Repaired Word documents can be viewed using “Preview” option
- In order to save the fixed 2010 Word file you have to buy licensed version
Addidional information: If you are looking to recover files lost word files, here is a to guide to recover word document using temporary folder.
Precautions to be taken:
- Manage consistent backup of essential Word files
- Do not abruptly turn off the system while working on MS Word
- Install result oriented Antivirus to your computer to protect files from risky virus