Repair Recovered Word Documents
Though there are tremendously large amount of file recovery tools available online, it has been noticed that most of people are finding their crucial files getting damaged after recovery. One such real time scenario with respect to Word file is here…
“I used data recovery tool to restore some of my important Word files. The software was able to recover files that I needed along with those files which no longer required. But one bad thing I found was, one of my important recovered Word file is not opening, it appears to be corrupted. Is there a way I can fix the recovered Word document...?”
Reasons for the Corruption of Word File after Recovery
As mentioned in the scenario, using unreliable recovery tools may damage the Word documents. In addition, the recovered Word file may also get corrupt due to…
- Virus or malware infection
- Any interruptions while file transfer from one location to another after recovery
- Presence of bad sectors on the device where a recovered document is stored, etc.
Couple of Useful Advices
- Make use of only genuine file recovery tools to recover Word files, and remember “Free is not good always”!
- Maintain backup of important data
- Install strong anti-virus apps on your computer
Solutions for Repairing MS Word File after Recovery
Solution 1: If you had taken any backup before recovery process, then you can search in that data backup for the Word file you are looking for and can fix the issue.
Solution 2: If you are able to open the corrupted document after recovery and only some attributes are missing, then you can make use of “Open and Repair” built-in method in order to repair MS Word document.
Solution 3: Making use of SFWare Repair Word Document will help you in fixing recovered DOC file without any hassle, and that too in just 3-4 steps!
An Easy Program to repair Word document after Recovery - SFWare Repair Word Document
When it comes to repair recovered Word file, SFWare Repair Word Document Software is the most preferred tool because of these reasons…
- One of the most amazing facts about this toolkit is that it doesn’t modify or alter the content of a Word file while fixing process, which means the application works on a read only mode
- The program has been built using Do-it-Yourself interface through which any technical and non-technical person can use it
- No matter for what reason the recovered DOC file gets corrupt, SFWare Repair Word Document Utility will help and fix the problem
Well, the users can make use of demo version of SFWare Word Repair Tool and check the performance level before buying it. One can download this tool, install it on your Windows computer and run it to scan, repair Word file after restoration and preview the fixed Word file. To save the fixed DOC file, one has the purchase the licensed version of the software.
Other Features of SFWare Repair Word Document Wizard
- Fixes Word documents of two different file extensions such as .doc and .docx
- Inaccessible Microsoft Word file stored on external hard disk drives, pen drives, memory cards will also be repaired easily
- Recovers text from MS Word file along with other attributes such as headers, footers, embedded images, tables, hyperlinks, etc.
- Repairs Word documents created on any latest MS Word versions like 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and even 2016
Instructions to be followed to Perform Recovered Word File Repair
Step 1: Download and install the utility on Windows computer. Then, run it and from the main screen browse the corrupt Word file and click "Repair" button.
Step 2: Once the application starts the repair process, you can view its progress through progress screen.
Step 3: After the completion of repairing process, you can preview the fixed document by using "Preview File" option.
Step 4: Finally, click on "Save" button to save the repaired file to any desirable location or device accessible to Windows OS.