How to Recover Deleted Photos from Phone
Recovering deleted photos from phone is now made easier. SFWare SD Recovry Software recovers deleted photos from SD card within no time, download and try the software now
Mobile phones are turning out be a substitute for digital camera, this is because phones are now capable of storing photos in them with the help of SD cards. There are chances that these photos in the phone can be deleted. There are many reasons why photos can be lost in the phone, such as accidental deletion, software updates or SD card corruptions.
Is there a way to recover photos from phone memory card? Yes, deleted photos can be recovered from phone memory card, it can be done using a photo recovery software that can quickly recover deleted photos from SD card mounted on phone. Here is a complete guide to understand the reasons for photo loss and how to recover deleted photos from phone.
Scenarios that lead to data loss in phone
- Deleting the files accidently: A mobile phone has limited space compared to computers, hence data in the phone SD card should be cleared timely to allow some extra space. While doing so, important photos can be accidentally deleted, without the users knowledge.
- Factory reset: When the mobile phone hangs or slows down, factory reset is one of the option that is performed to resolve the issue. However when the data is not backed up before factory reset, there are chance that data can be erased from the phone or even sometimes th SD card.
- Operating System upgrade: Every cell phone is provided with an Operating System update periodically, to enhance the phone's features. The update also fixes any bugs in the software. But sometimes these updates when installed or saved on SD card they can erase photos in the mobile phone. However, the photos can be recovered using a photo recovery software.
- Virus attack: Like computers, mobile phones can also be infected with virus. These virus can also affect the photos stored on the SD card in phone. However, using an antivirus will protect the photos on the phone SD cards.
- Jailbreak or Rooting the phone: Every mobile phone operating system has restrictions on the applications used on the phone. Jailbreak or Rooting is done to remove these restrictions in the phone, so that the user can access more hidden features in the phone. But performing Jailbreak or Rooting comes at a cost, there are chances that the SD card in the phone can get corrupted. Therefore any photos saved on the SD card could be deleted.
Photos in the phone SD card can be lost due to various reasons such a virus attack, accidental deletion or even while upgrading the software. No matter what the cause is, SFWare SD card Recovery Software uses deep scan methods to recover data from the phone memory card. Download SFWare Photo Recovery now to safely retrieve all photos from your phone's SD card.
Steps to recover lost photos from phone
Download and install the SFWare SD card Recovery software.
- Connect the mobile phone to the computer.
- Double click to launch the application.
- Once the application is opened, there are two options available bDeleted Photo Recoveryb and bLost Photo Recoveryb, select the suitable option.
- Once the recovery process is done, the recovered files will be displayed in bData viewb and bFile type viewb, select the appropriate tab to view the files.
- Next, double-click on the recovered photo to preview the recovered Photos.
- After previewing the photos click on bSaveb and provide a location to save the recovered data.
Features of using SFWare Photo Recovery Software
- Recovers data even after formatting phone SD card.
- The recovered photos from the phone memory card can be previewed before saving.
- Recovery session can be saved in order to avoid rescanning.
- The software recovers data without damaging the original file.
Preventive steps to avoid loss of photos from phone
- Always use the phone memory card as default backup location to avoid deletion of photos.
- Back up photos periodically by saving it in the computer.
- Do not unplug the mobile phone from the computer during a file transfer process
- Use an antivirus for mobile phones to prevent any virus attack.
- Make sure the phone is fully charged while using the phone camera.
- Always use one SD card on one device.
Mobile phones are gaining more popularity with the camera features. Adding SD card to the phone, helps the user to store more photos on the phone. Photo loss can happen at any time for the reasons mentioned above. To avoid any further loss, follow the preventive steps given in the article. However in order to recover deleted photos from phone, download the SFWare SD Card Recovery Software.