SSD is considered to be one of the fastest devices to store and access large volumes of data. Although, the possibility of data loss is comparatively less than a traditional hard drive, it is also vulnerable to data loss because of SSD failure or corruption. Because it does not have any moving parts to read or write data and uses memory chips to store information, chances of physical failure are also less. Data loss in SSD occurs due to few unavoidable circumstances that fall common to most storage devices. Times like these, make use of a Windows or Mac SSD data recovery software to safely recover deleted or lost files from solid state drive.
SFWare SSD data recovery utility is the most preferred data recovery tool to restore data from any type of SSD brands. This tool can recover data from SSD brands such as Samsung, Western Digital, Transcend, Toshiba etc., With its in-built recovery algorithm, it can extensively search and locate the lost files from SSD even after formatting or corruption. This makes SFWare SSD data recovery tool unique from other recovery tools..
SFWare SSD data recovery tool is programmed with an advanced code to extensively search and locate deleted or lost data from your SSD. It is built to recover 300+ file types associated with Documents, Videos, Audios, Images and other system files.
Features And Scenarios
SFWare data recovery tool:
- It can recover data from formatted or corrupt SSD
- Recovers lost or deleted files from SSD
- Data loss due to malware attack can be restored by SFWare SSD data recovery tool
- It assists you to recover data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT file systems.
- SFWare SSD data recovery tool is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and all the latest Mac OS including Mojave.
- 6) It is possible to recover over 300 file types from SSD which involve photos, videos, documents, audio and many other widely used formats.
- Recovers files from inaccessible Windows or Mac SSD partitions and drives.
- In SFWare SSD data recovery software, you can add new file type with specific properties and recover deleted files from SSD.
Use SFWare SSD data recovery in the following data loss scenarios:
- Inaccessible Partition:
SFWare SSD data recovery software helps you to recover data from accidentally deleted partitions. You can also restore files from lost Windows or Mac SSD partition and RAW partition.
- Formatted SSD:
This tool is built with an extensive search algorithm to recover data from formatted and re-formatted SSD. Flawlessly perform SSD data recovery on Mac and Windows using SFWare SSD data recovery tool that is compatible with NTFS, FAT, FAT32 and HFS file systems. Also recover SSD partition deleted or lost due to OS corruptions.
- Interruptions during data transfer
The data on SSD is at greater risk especially when data is being transferred from or copied to SSD, during this transfer process if theere are any interruptions or power surges this might instantly corrupt your data. With this data recovery software speacially designed for SSD's seamlessly retrieve SSD data regardless of any corruptions
- Malware Attack:
An infected software or a presence of a malware on your system not only affects the performance but it also causes deletion of random files on your system storage device. In this kind of situation, it is recommended to install an anti-virus on your system and to use SFWare SSD hard drive data recovery software to recover back lost data from your Windows or Mac SSD.
- Physical damage:
As SSD is made of fragile materials, it is suggested to use it with utmost care. But sometimes due to unavoidable situations, storage device might get damaged and it might not get detected on your PC. Here you are advised to use a SSD adapter and recover the data using SFWare SSD external hard drive data recovery tool.
- Windows Platform: Microsoft Windows 10, Window 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Mac Platform: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- RAM – 512 GB (1GB Recommended)
- Disk Space – 50 MB free space (for Installation)
- System Type – 32-bit or 64-bit PC
- File systems – FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS and HFS+
5 Easy steps to perform SSD data recovery
To recover deleted or lost files from Windows or Mac SSD, download and install SFWare SSD data recovery software on your PC
- Step 1: Launch SFWare SSD data recovery tool
- Step 2: From the list of drives, select the SSD from which you want to recover the data
- Step 3: Once the scanning process is over, SFWare SSD data recovery tool displays the complete recoverable files available in Windows or Mac SSD
- Step 4: Use Data View or File Type View to navigate through the files
If you want to continue this recovery session later, use Save Recovery Session option to save and Open Recovery Session option to resume the session
- Step 5: Now select the files you want to restore back to your Windows or Mac PC and click Next to choose the destination drive to save the files.
Note: Do not use the data loss drive to save the recovered files, this might interrupt the data recovery process
Now you have successfully recovered deleted or lost files from Windows or Mac SSD. If you have missed to select any files to recover, you can restart the recovery session by using the open recovery session option.
Select Physical Drive - Fig 2
Recovery Scanning - Fig 3
Preview Recovered Files - Fig 4
Why SFWare SSD data recovery tool?
- This is an all in one recovery tool, which is capable of recovering data from all type of data loss scenarios. Formatted partitions, deleted or lost partitions, corrupt file system, SSD crash, OS reinstallation and various other scenarios.
- SFWare SSD data recovery tool supports wide range of storage devices such as SSD, Hard drive, USB drives, SD Cards and Memory cards
- It helps you to recover lost or deleted files from SSD drive and you can also save and resume the recovery session using Save Recovery Session option.
- SFWare SSD data recovery tool has an option to sort the recovered files according to Size, file type and date. This allows you to navigate through the all recoverable files and can securely restore it.