Recover HTC Flyer Data
“Hello I Anna Lawrence and I use HTC Flyer Tablet phone. Recently my 7 year old daughter was playing with my tablet phone and she accidentally deleted some files from it. Those files were very important to me as it contained some memorable photos and videos captured during our Disneyland resort trip. Can anyone tell me how can I recover data from HTC Flyer? Is there any tool or program that will help me in recovering data from HTC Flyer? Any advice or help will be appreciated. Thank you.”
HTC Flyer is an Android Tablet from HTC Company with many unique features. Unfortunately, despite having many merits data loss can occur at any points of instances. But now you can make use of SFWare for Android Data Recovery tool to restore data from HTC Flyer. It is innovative tool that can be used to recover deleted or formatted data from Android based Smartphones and Tablets. It can be used by both professional and non-professional users. This tool has in-built powerful and advanced recovering algorithms which will help in restoring data from HTC Flyer without modifying its original content.
Common Issues that leads to data loss situations in HTC Flyer:
- Virus Attack: Due to virus infection data stored in tablets may get deleted without any user observation. This may lead to data loss situation.
- Third Party Application: when you install any unsecure third party tool or application then there are possibilities for data to get deleted. In this case might be chance of personal detail misuse.
- Human Errors: Accidentally deleting files or unknowingly formatting SD card of HTC Flyer Tablets causes data loss situations. This is mainly due to human negligence.
- Improper Transfer: During file transfer from HTC Flyer Tablet to Computer system, if there are any interruptions then it is possible to files get deleted.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons are power off, power surge, abruptly removing off memory card from system and many others may lead to data los situations.
Significant Feature of SFWare for Android Data Recovery:
- Ability to recover data from HTC Flyer Tablets without any complications
- Capability to restore lost, deleted or formatted data from Android based Tablets and Smartphones
- Internal memory and external memory space both is quickly scanned
- Supports recovery of .apk file within fraction of seconds
- Creates replica of SD card to perform recovery in future during data loss situations.
- Recovers all file formats of images, RAW pictures, videos and audios
- One can view Recovered file using “Preview” option
- Compatible with all latest versions of Windows Operating System including Windows 8.1 and Windows server 2008 and 2003
Steps to be followed while using SFWare for Android Data Recovery:
- Download demo version of SFWare for Android Data Recovery tool.
- Connect HTC Flyer Tablet to system and launch the software.
- Main screen will display “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option. Choose the appropriate option.
- Select Tablet drive and click “Next”.
- Scanning takes place displaying all recovered/lost files.
- Click “Smart Scan” option to avoid re-scanning when licensed version is used.
- To save the recovered file you have to purchase licensed version.
Safety Measures to be taken:
- Maintain backup of valuable files and folders
- Protect your phone and system by installing updated antivirus
- Use reliable third party application.
- Avoid saving new files on Android based Smartphone and tablets after data loss situations.
- Avoid connecting tablets to infected systems.