USB drives are portable and are widely used to store and transfer data. As we keep using USB falsh drives for various appilcations on different devices, the possibility of data loss on USB drives increases. In such cases, it is recommended to use an efficient USB data recovery tool to recover files and folders saved in the USB drive.
Caution: It is advised not to use the affected USB drive, until you completely recover the data using SFWare USB data recovery tool. This will increase the chances recovering data from flash drive.
Nowadays there a numerous data recovery softwares available to perform data recovery on your USB drive. However it is very crucial is to pick the most effective USB disk recovery tool, because using an unrealiable recovery tool might harm the recoverable data on the flash drive. It even prevents you from further using the drive or recovering files from your USB drive.
While choosing a flash drive recovery tool, you have to look for two deciding factors such as software efficiency and reliability.
SFWare USB drive data recovery tool for Windows and Mac is among the most trusted recovery tools. Extensive search algorithm of this tool makes it to highly preferred. This advanced feature enables the tool to look beyond the sectors of USB drive to search and locate the deleted or lost files.
Features And Scenarios
SFWare USB data recovery utility
- SFWare USB recovery tool can recover deleted or lost files from flash drive.
- It is programmed with a unique code to recover data from formatted or re-formatted USB drive.
- Helpful to restore data from virus infected USB drive.
- SFWare Flash Drive Data Recovery Software is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and upto latest Mac OS Mojave.
- It recovers data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS and HFS+ file systems
- An advanced recovery option is available to add custom file type and recover files from USB drive.
- It can perform data recovery on USB drive, external hard drive, external SSD, SD Cards and other storage devices.
- Recovers over 300+ files types related to document, video, audio, image and system files.
Use SFWare USB data recovery tool in following data loss scenarios:
Storage devices are built with an advanced recovery algorithms that can be instrumental in sphisticated data loss scenarios. SFWare USB recovery tool is built to recover data from following data loss scenarios.
- Accidental deletion of files:
The most common way of losing files is by accidentally deleting them from the storage device. It not only happens with USB drive usage but it happens with all kind of internal as well as external storage devices such as Hard drive, SSD, SD Cards etc., SFWare flash drive recovery software allows you to recover deleted files from USB drive or any other listed storage devices.
- Data lost due to transfer:
USB drive is often used to store and transfer the data to another computer. During the data transfer process, there are chances of losing the files from USB drive. There is no free way to restore the lost files during data transfer process, but you can restore the files by using SFWare flash drive data recovery tool on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Formatting USB drive:
Hard formatting of the USB sometimes becomes inevitable. In order to erase all the virus or get rid of any corruptions. Many a times this will also result in erasing some important data that might not have been backedup.
- File system corruption:
Be it Windows users or Mac users, they often come across USB device not recognized error due to various USB corruptions. Abrupt removal of USB drive from computer causes the file system corruption. Repairing this through CMD is possible but if the corruption is severe CMD can’t fix the issue. In this case data stored in the USB drive is lost and the only solution is to use SFWare USB recovery tool to restore the USB drive data.
- Bad sectors:
The unrecognized or unreadable sectors of a storage devices are called as Bad sectors. If there is an existence of bad sectors in a storage device, data cannot be written or read from that particular sector. This turns out to be a permanent data loss scenario and there are very few chances of recovering the data from those bad sectors. SFWare free USB recovery tool has an extensive search algorithm that runs repetitive search to locate and recover data from the USB drive.
- Power surge:
Sudden fluctuation in power affects the functioning of any electronic device. USB drives are made up of memory chips, which works in micro units of power. So a possible power surge affects the USB drive and data stored in the drive is not accessible. It is recommended to use SFWare flash drive data recovery tool to restore the data from USB drive.
- Malware attack:
USB drives are manufactured as a portable storage device, which is extensively used to transfer data from one device to another. During data transfer, there are possibility of copying a virus infected file or the malware from Windows or Mac computer. A virus infection not only affects the functionality of the drive; it can also randomly delete the files from USB drive.
- Physical damage:
When compared to conventional hard drives and SSD’s, USB drives are built in small size. It allows the user to handle it roughly and sometimes causes physical damage to the USB case and the connectors of the drive. This prevents the drive to get detected on the computer, to solve this user is advised to change the outer USB case and use SFWare USB drive data recovery software to recover USB drive not recognized data.
- Windows Platform: Microsoft Windows 10, Window 8, Window 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Mac Platform: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- RAM – 512 GB (1GB Recommended)
- Disk Space – 50 MB free space (for Installation)
- System Type – 32-bit or 64-bit PC
- File systems – FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS and HFS+
How to Perform USB Data Recovery to Recover Deleted Files from Flash Drive?
To recover deleted or lost files from USB flash drive, download and install SFWare USB data recovery software on your computer
- Step 1: Launch SFWare USB data recovery on Windows or Mac PC and connect the USB drive
- Step 2: From the list of drives, select the USB drive to run SFWare USB data recovery tool
Now SFWare data recovery tool runs search algorithm on USB drive to locate the deleted or lost files.
- Step 3: Tool displays the list of recoverable files, Use Data View or File Type View to navigate through the recoverable files.
If you want to resume the recovery session later, use Save Recovery Session and Open Recovery Session to continue the recovery process at your convenience.
- Step 4: Now select the files you want to restore it back your Windows or Mac PC
- Step 5: Click Next to choose the destination drive to save the recovered files.
Note: It is advised not to use the same USB drive to save the files. This will interrupt the recovery process and reduces the possibility of recovering complete data.
Now you have successfully completed recovery process, if you have missed to recover some important files, use Open Recovery Option to recover the missed files.
USB drives are most vulnerable to data loss, because of extensive usage to transfer data and due to its physical properties. USB data loss are not permanent, a reliable data recovery software like SF free USB recovery tool can come in handy to restore the lost or deleted data from the USB drive.
- Supported Operating Systems :Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003
- Hardware Specifications :
Minimum Memory: 1 GB RAM
Free Disk Space: 50 MB (for Installation)
System Type: Both 32bit & 64bit
Select Physical Drive - Fig 2
Recovery Scanning - Fig 3
Preview Recovered Files - Fig 4