Restore Data from HTC One XL
“Hello friends, Myself Sherri Levin. I am a new user to HTC One XL Smartphone. Recently as I was seeing features of this brand new phone I accidentally clicked factory reset button of my phone. Thus I lost all data stored in HTC One XL phone. Is HTC One XL Data Recovery is possible? Can I be able to recover data from HTC One XL phone? Will recovering data from HTC One XL be simple and inexpensive? Please help me.”
Definitely Yes, HTC One XL recover data is possible by using safe and secure Android data recovery tool. Actually speaking data still is present in memory space when deleted. Only pointer to that file gets erased indicating free memory space. Recovery process is possible unless you overwrite that free space with some new data.
Make use of SFWare for Android Data Recovery that will help you to restore data from HTC One XL. It is handy tool and best tool for beginner thus data recovering from HTC ONE XL has become very easy. Its supported version of Android Operating System is Ginger Bread, Ice Crème Sandwich, Jellybean versions. This tool is very popular and has more than million satisfied customer all across the globe. Apart from recovering data from HTC One XL Phone is supports all brands of Android based Smartphone and Tablets.
What is the unique Feature of SFWare for Android Data Recovery?
- Capability to restore lost, deleted or formatted data from Android based Tablets and Smartphones
- Recovers all file formats of images, RAW pictures, videos and audios easily
- Supports recovery of .apk file within fraction of seconds
- Internal memory and external memory space both is quickly scanned
- Creates replica of SD card to perform recovery in further stages
- One can view recovered files using “Preview” option
- Compatible with all latest versions of Windows Operating System including Windows 8.1 and Windows server 2008 and 2003
What are common issues causing data loss in HTC One XL Phone?
- Harmful virus, malware or spyware can delete data stored in HTC One XL phones without any user notification. This is the major cause for data loss situation.
- On installing any unsecure and unreliable third party Android application then there are possibilities for data to get deleted while installing process is going on.
- Human errors like accidentally deleting files or mistakenly formatting SD card of HTC One XL phone causes data loss situations.
- On accidentally clicking factory reset option also results in data loss situations in HTC phone.
- Other reasons are power off, power surge, abruptly removing off memory card from system; improper transferring and many others may lead to data los situations in Samsung Smartphones.
Step By Step Procedure to be followed:
- Download demo version of SFWare for Android Data Recovery tool. Connect HTC ONE XL phone to system and launch the software.
- Main screen will display “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option. Choose the appropriate option.
- Select HTC drive and click “Next”.
- To save the restored file you have to purchase licensed version.
Safety Measures to be taken to avoid data loss situations:
- Maintain backup of valuable files and folders in external drives.
- Protect your phone and system by installing antivirus software.
- Use reliable third party Android application.
- Avoid connecting your phone to virus infected systems.