Restore Extended Partition
"Hey, I am using 500 GB hard drive on my system, on which I had created several partition as per my convenient. I have huge amount of data, which I save on these extended partition in well-organized manner, so that I will find the files quickly and easily. But I came across with an incident where I lost the entire partition which was containing lot of files like images, songs, videos and documents. These files are very important for me, so I can’t afford to lose any of the files which was present on the extended drive. I want to recover extended partition so that, so will i be able to retrieve data from extended partition that I had lost? Can anyone tell me how to restore extended partition files? Or suggest me the tool that supports extended partition data recovery?"
Most of the Windows Operating System and Mac OS X supports extended partition, where users are allowed to divide the hard disk space in to parts. These sections are labeled with particular alphabet so that, it will be convenient for users to identify the drive sections and uses according to their needs. These sections which are created in the hard drive space are often called as “Extended Partition”. It is a good practice to make use of extended partition where you can store data in a systematic manner and it is also a safe and secure method to protect files from event like drive deletion, virus attack, partition corruption etc. But sometimes, you might also suffer from data loss situation from extended partition thatyou are using in your systems. Above mentioned is the one example where user lost data from extended partition.
Hold on…! As SFWare Partition Recovery Tool will help you in the process of extended partition recovery. Yes, this brilliant recovery tool is so strong that will easily restore extended partition on both Windows System and Mac PC. This application is built with strong code, which will bring back data from extended hard drive that are deleted, lost or corrupted due to any reasons in few simple steps.
SFWare Partition Recovery software supports data recovery from inaccessible or damaged partitions. It has ability to retrieve files like images, audios, videos and all kinds of documents that are present on the extended disk.
SFWare Partition Recovery tool supports all the latest Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It can be executed on Mac PC that is running on different OS X versions like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Mavericks.
Features of SFWare Partition Recovery:
- Simple GUI which will help you in the entire restoring process
- Ability to recover data from crashed drive and non-bootable drives
- Supports data recovering from formatted or reformatted hard drives
- Restored files will be as same as it was, no alternation will be made to the original content
- "Save Recovery Session" and avoid rescanning of same drive
- Data recovered can be previewed prior to save
- Easily you can get back files from external hard drives
- Easily backup formatted hard disk data in minutes using the same tool
Few Data Loss Reasons:
- Accidental deletion
- Due to Formatting or reformatting the hard drive
- File system corruption
- Damage to hard drive due to sudden power failure or due to long usage
- Operating System crash
Procedural steps to employ SFWare Deleted File Recovery tool:
- Download SFWare on your system on which you want to recover data
- Install the tool, first screen consisting of two options, "Partition Recovery" and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” options will be displayed
- Select "Partition Recovery" option and you will be taken to next screen
- From next screen, choose the drive from where you want to recover data and click on "Next"
- Software will scan selected drive for data recovery
- A list of restored files will be shown in "Data Type View" and "File Type View"
- Save recovered data on a location other than scanned drive using "Save" option