Easy Method to Recover Unreadable Partition
What if suddenly one of your important hard drive partitions becomes unreadable? Perhaps, many queries arise in your mind like what do you mean by unreadable partition? How to recover unreadable partition and access all the files from it? etc. Well, partition turns to unreadable state if it is damaged or corrupted, and hence you are not allowed to access the important data residing inside the partition that further causes heavy loss of data. Obviously, you might be tensed as the files lost from the partition is really important and you need to recover unreadable partition at any cost. Are you worried a lot and thinking can I carry out recovery partition unreadable? If this is the case then have patience!!! All you have to do is use a reliable third party partition recovery tool. As this program is designed by skilled professionals, you can easily restore unreadable partition with in few simple steps.
Important features of SFWare Partition Recovery Tool:
- SFWare Partition Recovery Program is one of the robust program that helps in unreadable partition recovery that is caused due to corruption or damage
- This tool is incorporated with powerful algorithms that scans your entire external drive repeatedly and extracts all your data from it
- Has an ability to retrieve files from external hard drives with FAT32, FAT16, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+/ HFSX partitions with utmost ease
- It can retrieve more than 300+ different types and formats of files from the external HDD that is unreadable
- Effortlessly restore data from the failed hard drive, formatted external hard drives, inaccessible hdd, etc.
- Successfully executes recovery of unreadable partition on all versions of both Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to carry out Raw Signature search to increase the recovery speed
- Can identify the type of the files after recovery with the aid of the file’s unique signature
- Provides free preview of the recovered files with its free trial version
- 24*7, technical team will be available to solve any problems that occurs during unreadable partition recovery process, installation etc.
In these days, as it is common in every home that there is an internet connection using which different tasks are carried out and also some files are downloaded. While performing this operation, there are some chances that a virus may sneak in and begin to corrupt all partitions. Due to this, hard drive partition becomes unreadable and entire information saved on it inaccessible. Other than these causes you can also find other reason due to which partition becomes unreadable. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Discarded break during the formatting or re-formatting partitions on hdd can result in hard drive corruption and it can turn unreadable
- Abrupt power failure when the hard drive is used for transferring of data can sometimes lead to file system corruption which in turn makes the hard drive partition unreadable
- Partial installation or re-installation of OS in the computer is also responsible for unreadable hard disk partition
- If your PC is infected with virus/malware threats then there are chances hard drive corruption which eventually becomes unreadable
- Use of uncongenial third party programs to create, delete or to re-size existing partitions on your hard drive partition can make it unreadable
If this is the case happens in your hdd partition then what can be done to retrieve unreadable partition? Is this is the permanent loss of files from unreadable partition or can it be restored? Relax! Nothing to get fumed! Just the hard drive partition has become unreadable but the files present in it are still intact in the same place. It is possible to carry out unreadable partition recovery from the respective hdd by installing effective hard drive recovery tool like SFWare Partition Recovery Utility in a healthy system.
Guidelines to recover data from unreadable partition
With the help of SFWare Partition Recovery Toolkit, one can easily restore various type of files from un readable partition in few simple clicks.
- Download demo version of SFWare Partition Recovery Application and install on healthy partition on your system successfully
- Run the application by double clicking on icon created on desktop and begin data recovery process
- Choose "Partition Recovery" option followed by selecting the drive representing unreadable partition
- Now application scans your unreadable hard drive partition, which locates all recoverable files and displays on screen in File Type View and Data View format
- Choose file type that you would like to recover else skip this step to perform complete data recovery process
- Application begins recovery steps and takes few minutes to complete successfully. Later, you can view all recovered data using Preview option
- Finally, save the recovered data on desired location
Important tips to be followed:
- It is suggested to keep a copy of important partition files in any external storage device to avoid data loss
- Use only reliable third party tool to prevent malware infections to Windows system
- Always connect system to UPS whenever it is in use, so that sudden power failure cannot affect any of your files while transferring