How to Fix Word 2010 Error 4605
Are you getting a run-time error 4605 in Word 2010? Looking for the reliable solution to fix this error? Don’t worry, here’s a tutorial that guides you in fixing the error easily and quickly in very few repair steps with the help of SFWare PST Repair Tool on Windows 10 and other OS versions.
“I recently purchased a licensed version of Microsoft Word 2010 and installed on Windows PC. Everything was working fine, but when I try to open Word 2010, I get an error called Run-time error 4605. I tried with whatever possible solutions that I know but still I am unable to open any document due to this annoying error message. Please help me to get out of this problem and how to fix the error 4605?”
Well, there are few errors that can occur on Word 2010 when the document is being accessed. One of the noted errors that often occur is “Run-time error 4605”.
The above said error occur when the preferences of Word application are not properly set. Another reason may be due to Word file corruption. If the problem is due to the result of improper preferences, it can easily be resolved by changing the Word 2010 application preferences. If in case, the run-time error is due to the corruption of Word file, then the most recommended fix would be using Word file repair application.
Fixing the error 4605
SFWare Word Document Repair is the best utility to fix Word 2010 run time error 4605 within few simple clicks. The utility can help repairing the issues of Word 2010 file like; Run-time error, not enough memory, macro error, Invalid document, Word 2010 not responding or not opening error, file permission error, etc. This program can easily fix DOC as well as DOCX files created on any versions of MS Word like 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. It repairs corrupted Word document on memory cards, external hard drives, hard disk, USB drives, memory sticks, etc. The software is well compatible with all major versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
Easy steps to resolve the run-time error 4605 in MS Word 2010
SFWare Word Document Repair Software is simple yet quick solution to fix the error 4605 in Word file. Just follow the below on-screen instructions in order to repair the document created on Word 2010:
- Download SFWare Word Document Repair Toolkit on your Windows computer where 2010 document resides
- Launch and run the utility to start with repair process
- In main screen, select the “Browse” button to choose required Word document that shows Run-time error
- Then choose “Repair” to start the scanning process
- Software performs neat and quick scan on selected Word file in few minutes and displays the repaired file
- Save this repaired file to desired destination location on system drive
Note: You can have a preview over repaired Word file after the process is completed with the help of “Preview” button. This helps in analyzing the product’s performance before purchasing it.
Important points to remember
- If the issue is with Word 2010 preferences, and you are going to change them, them make sure that you have enough knowledge on that
- Always backup your important document files