How to Recover Data from Seagate Central NAS Hard disk?
Updated on March 05, 2022
Whenever you need to extended the storage spoace of your external hard drive, Seagate NAS drive comes in handy. What happens when you lose your important data from the central NAS drive? If you are looking for a solution, do not worry, this article helps you recover your precious data from Seagate NAS drive without any hassle.
Real Time Scenario:
“Few weeks’ back I purchased the Seagate Central NAS drive of 3TB storage capacity, power went on and off a few times… I was waiting for my Seagate to reload itself- but it is never loaded and thus I cannot read anything on the drive at all. Since data stored on the NAS drive is very essential to me, so I thought to disassemble the drive and connect it directly to my computer as the disk itself is an ordinary SATA drive… But I am clueless what to do next, how do I recover data from my Seagate NAS drive? Which tool to use to restore data from Seagate central NAS drive? Suggest some idea to get back data from NAS drive easily…”
NAS (Network Attached Storage) box is connected to a network, it may contain one or more drives in it. In order to recover data from a NAS, you need to remove the drive or drives from the NAS box and connect it physically to a computer using its original native interface (e.g. SATA). If you’re successful in connecting the drive physically to a computer, then to recover data from Seagate central NAS drive is just simple with our software.
Reasons why Seagate Central NAS Drive cannot be accessed
- Drive will not be detected at set up stage, if you’re trying to set up the Seagate Central and are unable to find it on the network then you might not be able to access it. Sometimes Computer gives you a “Network Path not Found” error when trying to connect to Seagate Central NAS drive (This is Windows specific error)
- When you ping the drive from your computer and get a response in the form of an IP address, that means your computer can see the Seagate Central drive on the network phase but not able to communicate with each other
- While connecting externally, drive may give you format error saying “Disk is not recognized” or “Disk is not formatted. Do you want to format it?” In such cases you will not be allowed to access Seagate central NAS drive data. You may tend to format it, and all data stored in it will be removed permanently
- And many other things may seem unusual when you try to access Seagate Central NAS drive. If you have lost or delete data from Seagate drive then all these things can be resolved with the help of SFWare Partition Recovery Software. Download Now!
Is it possible to recover data from Seagate Central Nas Drive?
Recovering Seagate Central NAS Drive becomes easy if you are opting for a secure hard drive recovery software
SFWare hard drive recovery tool is easy to use, as it is built with user friendly graphical interface, provides easy navigation from one window to other to recover data from Seagate NAS drive. Using its advanced scanning and search techniques recovery of data is made easy. It may hardly consume couple of minutes to scan entire drive to find and restore data residing in Seagate Central NAS Drive.
How to Perform Seagate Central Data Recovery?
Download, Install and Run SFWare Hard Drive Recovery Tool on your Windows system
- Select “Recover Drives/Partition” option from first screen, then click on
“Drive/ Partition Recovery” and proceed to next window
- Software will display the available drives present in the system including externally connected Seagate disk. In order to recover data from Seagate NAS drive, select the
“Seagate Central drive” and click on “Next” option to start recovery process
- After a couple of minutes, a list of recovered data from Seagate Central NAS drive will be displayed. Restore files which you wish to restore back and leave the rest
- “Preview” option will help you check the recovered data, to store those files use “Save” option and select the desired location
SFWare Hard Drive Recovery Software Features:
- Software can be installed on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and other versions of Windows
- Other than Seagate drive, tool supports various other popular brands of external hard disks like Toshiba, Samsung, Dell, HP, and many others. You can also perform RAID data recovery.
- Recover images, movies, videos, audio, music files, texts, pdf’s, ppt’s, excel files and many other data stored in your Seagate Central NAS drive
- You can even
restore data after quick format operation using the same utility. Recovered files can be separated on basis of their file name, file size, and its file type
- If the hard disk is having bad sectors, then this tool will even support recovering data from such drives by creating “Disk Image” of that particular drive