Microsoft Outlook’s Calendar feature is well known for it’s event scheduling management. This also helps you in managing the appointments, entries, events without any hassle. You can also schedule timely alerts for important meetings and other crucial events. However, things don’t always run smoothly and there may be situations when Outlook calendar is deleted and things go haywire.
For instance, what if you lose your calendar entries or Outlook calendar itself gets deleted due to some unforeseen reasons? Undeniably, your work gets messed up when you depend solely on Outlook calendars for meeting schedules and deadlines. Do not Panic! The article speaks about the easy and automatic methods to recover deleted calendar without letting you lose any of the entries of it.
I accidentally deleted a calendar from my Outlook. When I check the Deleted Items folder, nothing shows up. I have also synced my Outlook to my phone, so a couple of the entries, appointments and events still shows up on my phone calendar. Hence, I’m assuming that the calendar is still somewhere and not permanently lost. Please help me get back access to my calendar.
Can I retrieve a deleted calendar from Outlook?
Yes, you can easily get back access to your Outlook calendar and all its entries along with appointments, events, etc. The first place you can look for is in the Deleted Items folder. This folder usually stores deleted Outlook items and allows you to recover data including deleted calendar easily.
If this doesn’t work, you can restore the deleted calendar using a safe and secure SFWare PST Repair software. This tool allows you to recover deleted Outlook calendar even when it is permanently deleted or lost.
Permanently deleted Outlook calendars? Worry not, choose SFWare PST Repair for an automated way to recover deleted Outlook calendar entries, appointments, events, tasks all in one go without the need for manual intervention. Use this tool to restore the deleted Outlook calendar with Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010 or earlier versions.
Solutions to recover deleted Outlook calendar 2016 and earlier versions
The solutions provided here allow you to retrieve the Outlook calendar with ease. First, let’s look at recovering from the Deleted Items folder and then go ahead with the software method.
Solution 1: Recover deleted Outlook calendar from the Deleted Items folder
When you delete an item from Outlook, it is immediately moved to the ‘Deleted Items’ folder. This folder is basically temporary storage for items deleted from the Outlook and items can be easily recovered from here. With only 2 simple steps, you can retrieve Outlook calendar items from the ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
- Click on the Deleted Items folder and find your Calendar items
- Then right-click on the item and click Move > Other folder
Note: If you see the ‘Trash’ folder instead of the ‘Deleted Items’ folder, follow the same procedure to restore calendar items.
Solution 2: Using SFWare PST Repair software
If you don’t find deleted calendar items in the ‘Deleted Items’ folder, it is probably permanently deleted. For instance, if you delete the calendar using ‘Shift + Delete’ keys, if there is a corruption in the PST file or if your ‘Deleted Items’ folder has been cleared (automatically or manually).
In this case, you will need a reliable tool like SFWare Outlook PST Repair that skilfully recovers deleted Outlook calendar by extracting from the PST file.
SFWare PST Repair tool is a preferred choice to recover deleted Outlook calendars when it is Shift + Deleted or deleted permanently due to other reasons like PST corruption, clearing the Deleted Items folder, accidental deletion and others. Works flawlessly on all Outlook versions including Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010 and others.
Steps to recover deleted Outlook calendar
- Download and install SFWare PST Repair software on your computer. Then launch the software to open the main screen
- Click on ‘Open PST file’ option if you know the location of the PST file associated with your profile. Else select ‘Find PST file’ for the software to find your PST file automatically.
- Select Normal Scan mode and select a destination folder to save the repaired PST file
- After the repair completes, you can preview the repaired PST and check the destination for saved PST file
How to view Recovered Calendar items in Outlook?
Once you have recovered Outlook calendar items, open the corresponding PST file to view the calendar.
- Go to Outlook and click File > Open
- Select Open Outlook data file and choose the PST file repaired by SFWare
- Now, the PST file along with all calendar entries, appointments, tasks, meetings and other details are displayed to you.
Why choose SFWare PST Repair tool?
- Ability to restore deleted Outlook calendar items in original form without making any modifications
- Also, recovers deleted or lost emails and other items in Outlook
- A free trial and preview is available
- Works with all Outlook versions like Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010 and earlier versions
It goes without saying that having a backup means your data is safe at all times. Even with Outlook, your data can be kept safe just by saving a copy of the PST file. However, if your PST file is not saved and you have lost Outlook data like calendars or emails, make use of the manual solution if you have accidentally deleted the calendar or the software method to easily recover Outlook calendar that is permanently deleted.